客房中式铺床英语口试

发布 2021-05-16 22:50:28 阅读 6873

2023年江西省第十届中职技能竞赛旅游服务类。

客房中式铺床”赛项英语口试题库。

part one 句子:

中译英:1. 欢迎光临我们酒店。(welcome to our hotel.)

2. 先生,请让我为您介绍一下房间设施。(let me introduce the room to you, sir.)

3. 在房间上网是免费的。(we offer free internet service in the room.)

4. 先生,这是您的房间钥匙。(here is your room card, sir.)

5. 祝您在我们饭店过得愉快。(i hope you will enjoy your stay in our hotel.)

6. 对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服?(excuse me, do you h**e any laundry?)

7. 我们随时为您服务。(we are always at your service.)

8. 请问1628号房间在哪?(excuse me, where is room 1628, please?)

9. 请问您的衣服要怎么洗?(how would you like your laundry cleaned?)

10. 请问您房号是多少?(may i h**e your room number, please?)

11. 我带您去您的房间。(i will show you to your room.)

12. 房间里有小冰箱。(there is a mini-bar in the room.)

13. 我现在可以打扫您的房间吗?(may i make up your room now?)

14. 酒店为客人提供免费的擦鞋服务。(the hotel provides free shoe shining service for the guests.)

15. 抱歉,单人间已经全部订满了。(i’m sorry, our single rooms are fully booked.)

16. 离开房间时请记得带钥匙。(please take the key card with you when you le**e the room.)

17. 对不起,现在不行,我这儿有个客人。(sorry, not now. i h**e a guest here.)

18. 先生,您什么时候比较方便?(what time would be convenient, sir?)

19. 您希望我什么时候过来打扫房间?(when would you like me to clean your room?)

20. 这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。(i’d like this sweater washed by hand in cold water.)

21. 你替我要1辆出租车好吗?(could you get a taxi for me, please?)

22. 您希望什么时候把衣服给您送回来?(when would you like your laundry back?)

23. 请让我看一下您的住房卡好吗?(can you show me your room card, please?)

24. 我来取您要洗的衣服。(i’m here to collect your laundry.)

25. 我可以借用一下走廊里放着的那张床吗?(can i use the bed in the corridor?)

26. 我想多要1床毛毯和2只枕头可以吗?(can i h**e one more blanket and two more pillows?)

27. 我来帮您拿行李吧。(let me help you with your luggage.)

28. 卫生间的香皂用完了,请再给我添一块新的,好吗?(the soap in the toilet has been used up.

will you please give me a new one?)

29. 很抱歉让您久等了。(sorry to h**e kept you waiting.)

30. 这是2139房间。请送一个电熨斗。(this is room 2139. can you send me an iron, please?)

31. 您一共有几件行李?(how many pieces of luggage do you h**e?)

32. 请您填写洗衣单,好吗?(could you fill in the laundry form, please?)

33. 对不起,都快中午了,我的房间还没打扫。(excuse me, it’s almost noon. my room hasn’t been made up yet.)

34. 请问您喜欢什么样的房间?(what kind of room would you like?)

35. 水龙头整晚都在漏水。( the tap is leaking all night long. )

36. 3206房间的电视机坏了,请派人来修理一下。 (the tv in room 3206 isn’t working.

please send someone to fix it.)

37. 房间面山,十分安静。(the room is facing the mountain. it’s very quiet.)

38. 我想用信用卡结账。(i’d like to pay my bill by credit card.)

39. 史密斯先生不在房间,您需要留言吗?(i’m afraid mr.

smith is not in the room now. would you like to le**e a message?)

40. 您最后一次是什么时间,在什么地方看见它的? (when and where did you last see it?)

英译中:1. housekeeping, may i come in?(我是客房服务员,请问可以进来吗?)

2. your room number is 3611. let me show you up there. (您的房号是3611。我带您过去。)

3. h**e you got a booking, madam? (女士,请问您有预订吗?)

4. the room is at the end of this corridor. (房间在走廊的尽头。)

5. the air-conditioner doesn’t work.(空调坏了。)

6. this is a room with the sea view.(这个房间是海景房。)

7. how do you like this room?(您觉得这个房间怎么样?)

8. when can i h**e my laundry back?(我什么时候能取回送洗的衣服?)

9. here’s your room. may i put your luggage here?(这是您的房间。我把您的行李放这里好吗?)

10. you’ve got three pieces of luggage. is that right, sir?(先生,您一共有三件行李,是吗?)

11. we'll dry-clean the dress.(我们将干洗这条裙子。)

12. is there a tag attached to the luggage?(行李上面有标签吗?)

13. there’s a 10% discount for a double room.(大床间可以打九折。)

14. i’ll send them up to your room, just one moment. (我马上把东西送到您的房间,请稍等。)

15. what time will you arrive, sir? (先生,请问您几点到达?)

16. we look forward to seeing you. (我们期待您的光临。)

17. what’s the rate for a single room? (单人房的房价是多少?)

18. i’m very sorry, sir. the hotel is fully booked. (先生,很抱歉,酒店的房间已经预订满了。)

19. please deposit your money, jewelry and other valuables in the hotel safe.(请将您的现金、珠宝和其他贵重物品寄存在酒店的保险箱内。

)20. certainly, sir. i’ll clean up your room earlier tomorrow.(好的,先生。我明天早点打扫您的房间。)

21. you can make long distance calls from your room.(您可以在房间里打长途**。)

22. i’m sorry, sir. i’m going to your room as soon as i finish this one.

(对不起,先生,我一打扫完这个房间就去您的房间。)

23. if you h**e any requests, please don’t hesitate to let us know. (如果您有问题,请随时找我们。)

24. good evening. may i do the turn-down service for you now? (晚上好,现在可以为您开夜床吗?)

25. i’d like to h**e an extra blanket and one more glass. (我想多要一张毯子和一个玻璃杯。)

26. please fill in the laundry list and put it with your laundry.(请填好洗衣单,并把它跟要洗的衣服放在一起。)

27. the business hours are from 9:00 to 10 营业时间从上午九点到晚上十点。)

28. do you prefer laundry returned on the same day or by express service? (您的衣服是要当日取还是快洗服务?

)29. could you tell me some features of your suitcase?(您能描述一下皮箱的特征吗?)

英语口试对话

l hi,long time no see z hi,what s wrong with your eyes?l i stayed up till this moring,so they look a little terrible z do you often stay up late?l yes...

中式英语剖析

中式英语剖析 from chinglish to english 翻译是两种语言之间的转换,严复提出的 信 达 雅 的翻译理论,就是说翻译既要忠实于原文,又要用译文的语言规则来表达原文的思想,还要表达得流畅。中式英语 正是这种典型的既忽略了原文的意思,又受汉语思维方式或文化的影响而生搬硬套,翻出的让...

拒绝中式英语

在各个英语学习论坛上,经常可以看到有关chinglish 中式英语 的文章,但一般都是中国人写的。不过我看到过一篇长文,也是有关chinglish的,但却是美国人写的,很有意思。这篇长文的标题是chinglish 2 english 从中式英语到标准英语 作者是浙江大学的美国外教chuck alla...