1、 when you hear or meet something which is bad for the guest 听到或遇到对客人不利的事时。
i’m sorry to hear that. i hope you will be better soon . 听到这个我很遗憾,我希望您很快会好起来。
i’m sorry to hear that. h**e a good rest . 听到这个我很遗憾,您好好休息一下吧。
i’m sorry to hear that. take it easy today . 听到这个我很遗憾,今天您可别着急。
2、 when the guest h**e some accidents 客人碰到意外时(如电梯门碰到他)
i hope you did not hurt yourself . 我希望您没有受伤。
are you hurt yourself ? 您伤着没有?
did you hurt yourself ? 您伤着了没有?
would you like to see a doctor ? 您要不要看医生?
3、 when the guest arrive hotel 客人到店时。
welcome to dolton hotel changsha . 欢迎光临通程国际大酒店。
wish you h**e a pleasant stay in our hotel . 愿您在我们酒店入住愉快。
welcome to staying in our hotel . 欢迎您入住我们酒店。
4、 when the guest le**e hotel 客人离店时。
h**e a nice day . 祝您今天过得愉快。
h**e a nice evening .祝您今晚过得愉快。
h**e a good weekend . 祝您周末愉快。
good luck . 祝您好运。
we look forward to your next arrival . 我们期待您的下次光临。
hope to see you again . 希望再次见到您。
please take all of you personal belongings with you at all the time .请不要遗忘您的东西。
5、 when the guest needs something 当客人需要什么东西时。
certianly , sir . i’ll get it at once . 好的,先生。我马上去拿。
yes , sir. that’s no problem.好的,先生。这不成问题。
here you are , sir . 给,先生。
here’s your change , madam . 这是您的零钱,夫人。
you can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk . 你可以在收银台外兑换钱。
6、 when you must le**e the guest to take something for them必须离开客人去拿他们所要的东西时。
just a moment , please, miss . i’ll go and get it right away . 小姐,请稍等片刻。我马上给您拿来。
immediately , madam.夫人,我马上去拿。
sorry to h**e kept you waiting .很抱歉让您久等了。
7、 when you give way for the guest给客人让路时。
after you , madam . 夫人,请。
you first , sir . 先生,您先请。
8、 when you pass away the guest 推小车或提重物经过客人身旁时。
excuse me , madam . 请原谅,夫人。
could you please make way , madam ? 夫人,可不可以请您让让路。
may i come through , please ?请借过一下,好吗?
通过之后:thank you , madam . 谢谢您夫人。
9、 when we will disturb the guest当我们的服务会打扰到客人时。
excuse me , sir . 请原谅。
10、when the guest asks you whether take something当客人询问是不是可以拿某物时。
by all means , sir . let me help you. 当然可以,先生,让我来帮您。
certainly , madam . let me help you .当然可以,夫人。让我来帮您。
yes, sir. allow me. 是的,先生。请允许我来帮您。
go ahead, please. you’ re welcome. 请拿吧,您可以随意使用。
11、when you see the guest carrying chairs or parcels and needs help看见客人在搬椅子或包裹需要帮助时。
allow me, madam. 夫人,请允许我来帮您。
let me take that, sir. 让我来拿,先生。
12、when the guest pass something on to you当客人送东西给你时。
12.1可以接受。
it’s very kind of you. i don’t know how to thank you properly. you really shouldn’t h**e.
您真好,我不知道怎样感谢您才好。您真的不必那么客气。
12.2婉言谢绝。
thank you. we are not allowed to drink on duty. 谢谢,上班时我们不允许喝酒。
that’s very kind, but i cannot accept. thank you. 您太好了,不过我不能,谢谢您。
thank you very much, but i can’t accept. 十分感谢,不过我不能接受。
13、when you interrupt guests conversation当中断和客人的交谈时。
excuse me, i must serve that client. 请原谅,我必须去照料那位客人。
i’m sorry , sir. i must go now. nice talking with you. 很抱歉,先生,我必须走了。和您谈话真令人愉快。
will you excuse me, please?请原谅我。
14、when the guest explain something to you当外宾对您解释什么事情时。
14.1如果同意他的话:
i see. 我明白。
that’s true. 确实这样。
yes, exactly. 是的,完全如此。
14.2如果对听到的事情感到意外:
really? how interesting! 真的吗?多有趣。
is that so? 是那样的吗?
15、when the guest is in trouble because of their slow mobing or hand当客人因为自己动作慢、手脚不灵或残疾而感到困窘时。
please take your time, sir. there’s no hurry. 请慢慢来,先生。不用忙。
don’t worry , madam. we’ll see to it不必担心,夫人。我们会料理的。
don’t worry , sir. we’ll clean it up. 不必担心,先生。我们会把它收拾干净的。
16、when ou needs guests signature or interrupts their conversation当要求客人这回来或请他签字,或要打断他的谈话时。
excuse me, sir . may i h**e your room number? 请原谅,先生,您的房间号码?
excuse me for interrupting. 请原谅我打扰您了。
may i take up a few moments of your time?我可以占用您一些时间吗?
may i speak to you for a moment , madam? 我可以和您谈一会儿话吗,夫人?
would you be so kind as to sign this ? 请您在这里签字好吗?
17、when foreign guests need help but we are shortage of staff人手短缺而外宾需要服务时。
i’ll be with you in a moment , sir . 我一会儿就来招呼您,先生。
i’m sorry . i must take each guest by turn, sir. 很抱歉,我必须按先后次序为客人服务,先生。
i’ll be with you as soon as possible . 我将尽快来为您服务。
18、when the guest criticizes you 当客人提出批评时。
thank you for telling us, madam . it won’t happen again . please accept our apologies.
i willlet the person in charge know. 谢谢您告诉我们,夫人。这种事情不会再发生,请接受我们的道歉。
我会把这件事情向我们主管人员报告的。
19、leading the way and showing the directiongs 领路与指引的时候。
酒店情景英语专家
酒店情景英语 课程标准制定办法。一 坚持 以服务为宗旨,以就业为导向,以能力为本位 的人才培养模式的指导思想。本门课程的设计严格按照 教育部关于全面提高高等职业教育教学质量的若干意见 教高 2006 16号 文件的精神 坚持 以服务为宗旨,以就业为导向,以能力为本位 的人才培养模式为指导思想进行课程...
酒店英语情景对话
日常用语 句子 酒店常用英语。restaurant酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以b b家庭式酒店。boutiquehotel精品酒店resort度假村。king size特大号床queen 日常用语 句子 酒店常用英语。restaurant酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆...
酒店情景应答英语
饭店员工必用词汇please.请。excuse me.对不起。pardon?对不起,请您再说一遍好吗?i m very sorry.非常抱歉。thank you.谢谢。听见或遇到对客人不利的事时 i m sorry to hear that.i hope you will get better so...