餐厅英语情景对话

发布 2021-05-30 19:23:28 阅读 3374

file://e|/程国/要上传的文档/英语/餐厅英语情景对话。txt

**:餐饮管理发布时间:2023年11月25日点击数: 16051 【字体:小大】 【收藏】

a: what can i do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

b: what h**e you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

a: fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

b: i’d like to h**e a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

a: any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

b: yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

a: and eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

b: year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. i like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

a: how do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

: fried, please.

煎的。a: anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

b: no, that’s enough. thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

dialogue 2

a couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

a: do you h**e a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

b: no, i am afraid we don’t.

没有。a: i’m sorry.

the restaurant is full now. you h**e to wait for about half an hour. would you care to h**e a drink at the lounge until a table is **ailable?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

b: no,thanks. we’ll come back later. may i reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

a: yes, of course. may i h**e your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

b: bruce. by the way. can we h**e a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

a: we’ll try to arrange it but i can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

b: that’s fine.

我们明白了。

half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

a: your table is ready, sir. please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

dialogue 3

a: waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

b: yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

a: can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

b: here you are.

给您。a: what’s good today?

file://e|/程国/要上传的文档/英语/餐厅英语情景对话。txt(第 1/3 页)[2013-2-15 17:28:48]

今天有什么好吃的?

b: i recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

a: we don’t want that. well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

b: do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?c: no dessert, thanks. just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

after a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

a: i can h**e the check, please.

结帐。c: george. let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

a: no, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

b: cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

a: charge, please. put it on my american express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

dialogue 4

a: good morning. can i help you?

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

b: i want an american breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

a: what kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪种果汁呢?

b: grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

a: yes, sir. american breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee.

am i correct, sir?好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

b: yes, that’s right.

是的。a: is there any thing else, sir?

还有什么吗,先生?

b: no, that’s all.

没有了,谢谢。

later)

稍后。a: good morning, sir. i’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

b: just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

a: do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要吗?

b: no thanks. ah, yes! can i h**e some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

a: what kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪种果汁呢,先生?

b: tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

a: yes, sir. i’ll get them for you right away.

would you please sign this bill first? thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

dialogue 5

a: oh, i’m starving. i’d like to try some real chinese cuisine.

what would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

b: well, it depends. you see, there are eight famous chinese cuisines:

for instance, the sichuan cuisine, and the hunan cuisine.那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。

比方说,川菜、湘菜。

a: they are both spicy hot, i’ve heard.

我听说这两种都很辣。

b: that’s right. if you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

a: they might be too hot for me.

对我来说可能太辣了点。

b: then there’s the cantonese cuisine and the jiangsu cuisine. most southerners like them.

再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

a: what about any special beijing dishes?

有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

b: there’s the beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊。

a: oh, yes. i’ve heard a lot about it.

i’d like very much to try it. where can i find it?

啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

b: you can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly quanjude restaurant.

大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

a: is it near here?

离这儿近吗?

b: not too near but not too far either. a taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, i mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

a: well, thank you for your information. but what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

b: let me write it down on this slip of ***** for you. you can show it to the taxi-driver.

我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

a: that’s very kind of you. thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

b: you’re welcome.

不客气。

餐厅英语对话英语餐厅情景对话

餐厅英语对话 英语餐厅情景对话。餐厅英语对话。餐厅英语对话。1 waiter how many in your party服务员 您几位。customer four顾客 四位。waiter this way,please.服务员 这边请。waiter are you ready to order服务...

餐厅英语情景对话

餐饮管理发布时间 2009年11月25日点击数 16050 字体 小大 收藏 a what can i do for you,sir?先生,您要来点什么?b what h e you got this morning?今天早上你们这儿有什么?a fruit juice,cakes and refre...

餐厅英语情景对话

在课本上,我们经常可以看到很多关于餐厅的英语情景对话,还记得吗?下面是给大家整理的餐厅英语情景对话,供大家参阅!餐厅英语情景对话 beverage orderskey vocabularywhiskey威士忌酒gin杜松子酒。margarita玛格丽特酒 用果汁与墨西哥龙舌兰酒调制而成 ice wi...