船舶轮机实用口语

发布 2021-05-06 21:20:28 阅读 6555

taking over a ship 接船。

part i conversations会话。

1 delivery and acceptancebetween the two chief engineers轮机长间的交接。

a:the chief engineer to take over the ship

接船轮机长。

b:the chief engineer to hand over the ship

交船轮机长。

dialogue 1 introduction介绍。

a:excuse me,are you the chief engineer?

打扰一下,你是轮机长吗?

b:yes,i am. can i help you?

是的,我是。你有什么事?

a:i'm the chief engineer to take over the ship. my name is wang ming.

我是接船轮机长,我叫王明。

b:mr. wang,how do you do. take a seat,please.

你好,王先生,请坐。

a:how do you do. may i h**e your name,please?

你好,请问贵姓?

b:john smith.

约翰·史密斯。

a:thank you,mr. smith. here is my business card,and this is the letter from our company.

谢谢,史密斯先生。这是我的名片及公司信件。

dialogue 2 taking over documents 接收文件。

a:could you show me the engine logbook(?

可以让我看看轮机日志吗?

b:sure. here you are.

好的,给你。

a:i'd like to see the other documents and certificates.

我还想看其他的证书及文件。

b:they are all in that bookcase. please follow me,i'll show you.

它们都在那个书柜里,请随我来,我给你找。

a:excuse me,mr. smith,where is the instruction manual for the boiler? i can't find it.

史密斯先生,请问锅炉说明书在**?我找不到。

b:oh,i forgot to tell you. it is kept by the fourth engineer.

噢,我忘了告诉你,在三管轮那里。

dialogue 3 discussion in the engine room 机舱讨论。

a:would you like to show me the engine room?

你能带我看一下机舱吗?

b:ok. i'd like to. let's go.

好的,我很乐意,走吧。

a:how well does the main engine work?

主机工作(状态)怎样?

b1:it works very well.

它工作很好。

b2:on the whole,it works well. but recently,the exhaust temperature of no.

×cylinder has been rising a little bit.

总的来说很好,但最近第××号缸排气温度略有上升。

a:why? h**e you found the trouble?

为什么?你找到故障了吗?

b:i'm not sure where the trouble lies. maybe it is due to the fuel injector.

我不敢确定故障所在,或许因油头所致。

a:what about the three generators?

3台发电机情况如何?

b:they run normally.

它们运转正常。

a:how about the oil-burning boiler?

燃油锅炉怎样?

b:it has been repaired recently.

刚对它进行了修理。

a:when did you repair it?

什么时候修的?

b:last month.

上个月。a:how did you repair it?

怎样修的?b:we renewed part of some cracked water pipes.

我们新换了部**纹水管。

2 delivery and acceptancebetween the two second engineers大管轮间的交接。

a:mr. li—the second engineer to take over the ship

李先生——接船大管轮。

b:mr. james—the second engineer to hand over the ship

詹姆斯先生——交船大管轮。

dialogue 1 introduction and taking over documents介绍及接收文件。

a:good morning. my name is li ming.

早上好,我是李明。

b:good morning mr. li. i'm peter james. please call me peter.

早上好,李先生,我是皮特·詹姆斯,请叫我皮特。

a:peter,i'm the second engineer to take over the ship.

皮特,我是接船大管轮。

b:ok. shall we begin our work?

好的,我们开始交接吧?

a:ok. where is the instruction book?

好的,说明书在**?

b:what kind of instruction book?

哪些说明书?

a:the instruction book for all machines and equipment under your responsibility.

你管辖的所有机器及设备的说明书。

b:i see. they are all kept on the bookshelf.

我明白了,它们都在书架上。

a:ok. please show me.

那好,让我看一下。

b:all right. this is for the steering gear,this is...and here is the catalogue.

好的,这是舵机说明书,这是…… 而这是目录。

dialogue 2 taking over the main engine接收主机。

a:mr. james,i'd like to know something about the main engine.

詹姆斯先生,我想了解一下主机的情况。

b:generally speaking,it runs well.

总的来说,它运转良好。

a:h**e you done some repair work on it?

你们对它做过修理吗?

b:yes,we h**e.

是的,我们做过。

a:what kind of repairs?

怎样修的?b:we changed one cooling jacket.

我们换了一个冷却缸套。

a:which one?

哪一缸?b:no. 6 cylinder.

6号缸。a:why did you renew it?

为什么换新?

b:because it was cracked.

因为它裂了。

a:h**e you kept all the repair lists and records?

你保存了所有的修理单及修理记录吗?

b:sorry,some of them are missing,but you can check in the engine logbook.

对不起,有些已丢了,但你可以在轮机日志中查看。

a:by the way,what kind of fuel oil do you use?

顺便问一下,你们用什么燃料油?

b:we use 380 cst fuel oil.

我们用380 cst燃油。

a:what's the daily consumption?

日耗是多少?

b:about 80 tons.

大约80 t。

dialogue 3 taking over stores and spare parts接收物料及备件。

a:i'd like to talk to you about taking over stores and spare parts.

我想和你谈一下物料及备件的交接情况。

b:good,come to my cabin,will you?

好的,请到我房间好吗?

in the second engineer's cabin在大管轮房间)

a:h**e you got a list of your stores?

你有物料清单吗?

b:yes. i prepared one,but not complete. here you are.

是的,我准备了一个,但是不全,给你。

a:how about the spare parts list?

那么,备件清单呢?

b:it's complete.

它很完备。a:shall we go to the storeroom now?

我们现在去物料间好吗?

b:ok. let's go.

好的,走吧。

in the storeroom在物料间)

a:as for r134a,there are only 50 kilos,right?

轮机实用英语口语集锦

轮机值班 交 实用沟通英语。excuse me,are you the chief engineer打扰一下,你是轮机长吗?yes,i am.can i help you是的,我是。你有什么事?i m the chief engineer to take over the ship.my name ...

轮机英语船舶阅读材料

阅读材料。a起动。正如之前所描述的,在柴油机中,燃料的燃烧是由之前进入气缸里的压缩空气的热量造成的。因此,柴油机开始点火的时候,空气必须被吸入或者气缸注入,并且这些空气被注入的时候必须通过活塞的上行运动进行压缩以确保得到必要的高温来燃烧燃料。因此柴油必须要在燃料可以进入气缸之前靠一些外物运行几周。在...

船舶驾驶员实用英语口语

lesson three tug assistance 拖带协助。dialog atug ordering 对话1叫拖船。yong men bocv onport port control.this is m v yong men.i am anchor at lambs roadstead.i r...