lesson three
tug assistance: 拖带协助。
dialog atug ordering
对话1叫拖船。
yong men/bocv: **onport port control. this is m/v yong men.
i am anchor at lambs roadstead. i require tugs. over.
永门”船: 爱汶港调度,我是“永门”船。我在莱姆斯港外。
开敞锚地抛锚。我需要拖船,请讲。
**onport roger. how many tugs do you require? over.
爱汶港口调度: 信息已清楚。你需要多少拖船?请讲。
yong men/bocv: i will order two tugs. when will tugs expect to meet me? over.
永门”船: 我要两艘拖船,拖船几点到,请讲。
**onport the tugs expect to meet you in half an hour. out.
爱汶港口调度: 拖船半小时内到,完毕。
dialog btug operation
对话2拖船在工作。
m/v eternal glory: hold on your towing line. make fast please. forward tug. over.
3. how many tugs am i manadatory to take? 我船必须要几艘拖船?
you are manadatory to take two tugs according to port regulations.
根据港口规则你船必须要两艘拖船。
you are manadatory to take a tug fore and a tug aft.
你船必须前面叫一艘,后面叫一艘。
4. i intend to order tug(s). 我船准备叫拖船。
5. in what position will tug(s) meet me?
拖船在什么位置和我船汇合?
tug(s) will meet you in position 33°45′n,101°17′e at 1200 local time.
当地时间1200时在33°45′n,101°17′e处与拖船会合。
wait for tug(s) in position 03°16′s,121°15′e.
在03°16′s,121°15′e处等拖船。
6. am i manadatory to take my towing lines?
我船必须带拖缆吗?
you are manadatory to take your towing lines.
你船必须带拖缆。
no, you are not manadatory to take towing lines of tug.
不,你船可不用拖船的拖缆。
7. tug services suspended until april 20th 1200 local time.
在4月20日当地时间1200时以前拖带业务中止。
8. tug services resumed on april 20th at 1200 local time.
拖船业务在4月20日当地时间1200时恢复。
9. we will take 2 tugs. 我们船将用两艘拖船。
驾驶员实用英语口语讲解
lesson one prepare for sea 备航。dialog a preparation for sea 准备开航。captain chief engineer,the cargo work will be compled by 预计 1900 hours today.i prepare...
船舶驾驶员高级
职业技能鉴定操作技能考核项目。船舶驾驶员。高。级。职业技能鉴定中心。交通运输鉴定站。船舶驾驶员高级试题目录。试题。一 大风浪来临前的安全检查 核心技能 试题。二 救生艇的降落 核心技能 试题。三 杂货船的配积载 核心技能 试题。四 拖船的海上拖带 核心技能 试题五 编制修理单 一般技能 试题六 船员...
实用英语口语
机场英语。机场指示牌airportsigns 机场费airportfee 国际机场internationalairport 国内机场domesticairport 国际候机楼internationalterminal 国际航班出港internationaldeparture 国内航班出站domest...