:part a clinic and treatment room **室。
patient : i’ve seen the doctor and he asked me to h**e some tests.我刚刚看完医生,他让我来做一些检查。
nurse: may i h**e a look at the doctor’s note?我能看一下医生给您的处方吗?
patient:ok好的。
nurse: :you need to h**e your blood pressure checked.
please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.您需要测量血压。请脱掉上衣,卷起袖子。
patient:yes.:好的。
nurse:you need to h**e a fluoroscopy done. h**e you had your lungs x-rayed this year?
您需要做透视检查,您今年做过肺部x线透视吗?
patient;no. 没有。
nurse:later you will need to go to the x-ray lab to h**e a fluoroscopy. now i will take some blood from your arm.
那么等一下你需要去x光室做透视。现在我需要从您的手臂上取点血。
patient:ok.
nurse: your veins don’t stand out very clearly. i’ll try to do it carefully.
be patient. please clench your fist.您的静脉不明显,需要仔细找找,请耐心点。
握紧您的拳头。
patient; yes
nurse:please open your hand. press it with this cotton swab for a while.请松开手,用棉签压一会。
patient; yes, i will.
patient: when can i get the result?我何时能知道检查结果?
nurse: you can h**e all the results next monday when you come to see the doctor.到你下星期一来看病的时候,所有的结果都出来了。
part b penicillin allergy test 青霉素过敏试验。
nurse:mr. brown, you h**e got pneumonia.
we’ll give you some penicillin injections. first ,i’ll give you a penicillin allergy test. h**e you used penicillin before?
布朗先生,您患的是肺炎,需要注射青霉素。首先要给您做个青霉素过敏试验。您以前用过青霉素吗?
patient : yes , i h**e.用过。
nurse:are you allergic to it?那您对青霉素过敏吗?
patient: no , not at all.不,从来不过敏。
nurse:how about your family members?您家里有人对青霉素过敏吗?
patient : nobody, as far as i know. 没有。
nurse:are you allergic to any other medicines?您对其他的药物过敏吗?
patient :no. 不过敏。
nurse:ok. i shall do a skin test to see if you h**e any sensitivity.
please hold out your right hand.那好,我先给你做个皮试,看看你有没有反应。请伸出您的右手。
patient : all right.好的。
nurse:if you h**e any discomfort, such as dizziness, sweating or chest pain, please tell me.如果您感到头晕,出汗,胸痛,或有任何不舒服的地方,请告诉我。
patient : i will. 我会的。
nurse:(a moment later) there is no redness or swelling . you are not allergic to penicillin.
please undo your belt and pull your trousers down. i’ll give you a penicillin injection.没有红肿,您不过敏。
请解开腰带,把裤子拉下来一点。我要给您打一针青霉素。
patient : please be gentle. 请轻一点。
nurse:i will. don’t be nervous.我会的,不要紧张。
part c filling admission card 填写入院卡。
patient :excuse me, nurse. is this the general surgical ward?打扰了,**小姐,这是普外科病房吗?
nurse:yes, it is.是的。
patient:i am michael brown . i was told to be here at half past 2.
我叫迈克尔布朗,你们通知我今天两点半到这儿住院。
nurse:mr. brown, let’s fill in an admission card.
would you mind spelling your name, please? 布朗先生,我们需要填一张住院卡。能拼写一下您的名字吗?
patient:m-i-c-h-a-e-l,迈克尔布朗。
nurse:thank you. your addreas?谢谢,您的地址?
patient:257 fuxing road.北京复兴路257号。
nurse:a nd your telephone number? **号码?
patient: 65709888,extension408.65709888,分机号码408
nurse:and your date of birth?出生日期。
patient: 22nd november 1950。2023年11月22日。
nurse:are you married?您结婚了吗?
patient: yes. 是的。
nurse:and what’s your occupation?您的职业?
patient: i’m an engineer.工程师。
nurse:do you know which doctor is in charge of your case?您知道负责您的医生是哪一位吗?
patient: no ,i don’t. 不知道。
nurse:it’s 是刘医生。
patient: i see.我知道了。
nurse:please wait for a few minutes, i’ll get a nurse to take care of you.请在这儿稍等一下,我请一位**来照顾您。
patient: thank you谢谢。
part d introducing the environment 介绍环境。
nurse:i’m your nurse . i’ll show you your room. 我是您的主管**。请这边走,我带您去您的房间。
patient: thank you. 谢谢。
nurse:here his your bed. the call button is here .
you can push it if you need a nurse. this is your bedside table for toiletries. if you h**e any valuables, we’ll keep them for you.
这是您的床,这是呼叫按钮,如果您呼叫**,就按它。这是床头柜,供您放东西如洗漱用具等。如果您有贵重物品,我可以代您保管。
patient: i see. where is the toilet?知道了,谢谢。请问卫生间在哪?
nurse:on the right. and there is another one at the end of the corridor.
and the bathroom is there, too.在这扇门的左侧。在走廊的尽头还有一个,浴室也在那儿。
patient: ok ,i see.好的,我知道了。
nurse:the sitting room is over there. you can h**e your meals, watch television, and enjoy various leisure activities there.
this room will be home during your stay in hospital.休息室在那边,您可以在那吃饭、看电视及进行各种娱乐活动。在您住院期间,病房就是您的家。
patient: ok i would like to know if my wife can visit me.请问,我妻子可以来看我吗?
nurse:of course. she can visit you from to 7o,clock in the aftemoon every day, and from 8 am to 11 am on sunday morning.
**:当然,她可以在每天的下午3:00---7:00以及星期天上午8:00---11:00来看您。
patient: that,s nice.
病人:那太好了。
nurse: by the way, if you want to le**e the room, please let me know.
**:顺便说一下,如果您要离开房间,请跟我说一声。
公共英语2019答案
试卷类型 公共课。山东省2014年普通高等教育专升本统一考试。英语试卷参 及评分标准。第一部分 听力理解 本大题共20小题,每小题1分,共20分 词汇和语法结构 本大题共30小题,每小题0.5分,共15分 阅读理解 本大题共20个小题,每小题1.5分,共30分 翻译 本大题共10小题,每小题2分,共...
公共英语3级
pets 全国英语等级考试。一 pets级别。二 考试简介。全国英语等级考试 public english test system,以下简称pets 是经中华人民共和国教育部批准,由教育部考试中心主办的全国统一考试。三 考试时间及成绩公布。pets考试一般安排在每年3月和9月的第一个周末。笔试 含听...
酒店公共英语100句
hotel basic public english 100 sentences 1 您好!hello hi how do you do how are you 2 早上好!下午好!晚上好!good morning afternoon evening 3 先生 先生们 太太 夫人 小姐 女士们。si...