酒店前厅英语 :前厅服务常用口语。
酒店前厅英语 (一)
welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临。can i help you?
我能帮您忙吗?
what kind of room would you like, sir?
先生,您要什么样的房间?
please wait a moment. i h**e to check if there is a room **ailable.
请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。
酒店前厅英语 (二)
enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们这里住的愉快。
may i know your name and your room number, please?
我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?
excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?
请问您的名字如何拼写?
here’s your room key.
这是您的房间钥匙。
酒店前厅英语 (三)
i’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. what can i do for you?
先生,对不起,让您久等了。我能为您做点什么吗?
please wait your turn.
请排队等候。
may i known your name, please?
请问尊姓大名?(不认识客人时用)
i’m sorry, sir. our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. we h**e no vacancy.
对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。
酒店前厅英语 (四)
don’t mention it. my pleasure.
请不要客气,我乐意效劳。
h**e a good rest, sir.
先生,请好好休息。
good morning, sir. can i be of service to you?
早安,先生。我可否为您效劳?
a moment, please. i will be with you as soon as possible.
请稍等片刻。我将尽快帮您办。
酒店前厅英语 (五)
here is your bill, sir.
先生,这是您的帐单。
please wait a moment while i calculate your bill.
请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出来。
we accept the following credit cards,madam.
小姐,我们接受以下几种信用卡。
please sign here, sir.
先生,请在这签上您的名字。
酒店前厅英语 (六)
we hope you will come stay with us again.
希望您再光临我们酒店。
would you please exchange us dollars for rmb. please?
麻烦您替我将美元兑**民币好吗?
the rates of exchange are on the board, sir.
先生,请参考告示牌的外币兑换价。
i’m sorry but we do not exchange hong kong dollars into japanese yen.
对不起,我们不能将港币换成日元。
酒店前厅英语 (七)
please could i see your passport or other identification, madam?
小姐,请出示您的护照或其它身份证明文件。
be sure to keep it.
请好好保存。
please check it.
请点一下。
酒店服务英语
酒店服务英语。txt 你不用一上线看见莪 就急着隐身,放心。莪不会去缠你。说好的不离不弃现在反而自己却做不到。一 欢迎问候语。1.good morning afternoon,evening sir madam 早上 下午 晚上 好,先生 夫人 2.how do you do?您好!初次见面 gla...
酒店服务英语
酒店服务英语。txt2.how do you do?您好!初次见面 glad to meet you.很高兴见到您。3.welcome to our hotel restaurant,shop 欢迎到我们宾馆 餐厅 商店 来。4.wish you a most pleasant stay in ou...
常用酒店服务英语
酒店常用英语口语语句。1 自己要做什么事时,就使用may i may i h e your name,please?请问尊姓大名。may i h e your check out time,please?请问您什么时候结帐离开?may i see your passport,please?请让我看一...