酒店英语 酒店上菜与席间服务实用英语

发布 2021-04-10 09:06:28 阅读 7499

美联英语提供:酒店英语:酒店上菜与席间服务实用英语。

service during the meal 上菜服务与席间服务。

经典对话。w=waitress 女服务员 g=guest 顾客。

w:your steak , salad and red wine, sir. please enjoy.

先生,这是您的牛扒、沙拉和红酒。请慢用。

w:excuse me, may i take your plate?

打搅了,我可以把碟子收起来吗?

g:sure, go ahead.

好的,请便吧。

w:may i show you the dessert menu?

您要看看甜点菜单吗?

g:ok.好的。

w:here you are.

您看看。g:i’d like to h**e a chocolate pudding.

我想要一份巧克力布丁。

w:your chocolate pudding, sir. shall i bring your coffee now, or later?

先生,这是您的巧克力布丁。我是现在为您上咖啡,还是迟些上?

g:later, thank you.

迟些上吧。g:may i h**e the bill? and the coffee , please.

把账单给我好吗?还有咖啡,谢谢。

w:certainly ,sir.(after a while) here is your coffee. how is everything?

好的,先生。(过了一会儿)这是您的咖啡。您一切还满意吗?

g:fine , thank you.

很好,谢谢。

常用句型百宝箱。

1. 服务常用语。

1) this is very hot. please be careful.

这道菜很烫,请小心。

2) may i move this plate to the side?

我可以把碟子移到一边去吗?

3) may i serve it to you now?

我现在可以上菜了吗?

4) this food is best eaten while hot.

这种食物最好趁热吃。

5) would you like your rice/coffee/… now or later?

是现在为您上米饭/咖啡/,还是迟些?

6) the chinese way is to serve the food first and then the soup; if you like , we’ll bring you the

soup first.

按中国的方式,是先上菜再上汤;如果您喜欢,我们可以先上汤再上菜。

7) shall i serve it now, or after your dinner?

我是现在给您上,还是在您餐后上?

8) would you like some dessert?

您要来点甜品吗?

9) would you like any appetizers with your drinks?

您要不要来点开胃菜下酒?

10) here is our hot towel.

这是您的热毛巾。

11) your meal will be ready soon.

您点的菜很快就好。

12) would like an aperitif with your meal?

您要来点佐餐酒吗?

13) shall i bring some garlic and ginger?

要我拿些姜蒜来吗?

14) shall i change this plate with a small one?

我把这个换乘一个小碟子,好吗?

15) may i h**e one more spoon/glass/bowl/…?

我能多要个勺子/杯子/碗/吗?

16) may i h**e some toothpicks?

我能要些牙签吗?

17) how is your meal? /how is everything? /is everything to your satisfaction?

您吃得还满意吗?

18) may i take your plate?

我可以撤掉这个碟子吗、

19) may i clear the table for you?

我可以为您收拾桌子吗?

20) will there anything else?

您还要点什么别的吗、

21) i’m afraid wee don’t accept tr**eler’s checks.

恐怕我们不收旅行支票。

22) i’m afraid we don’t accept tips. it’s against our regulations. thank you all the same.

恐怕我们不能收小费,这是违反规定的。还是一样谢谢您。

23) one bill, or separate bill?

是合单还是分开付账呢?

24) can i change one dish?

我能不能换个菜?

25) can i cancel it?

我能把它取消吗?

2. 投诉及处理。

1) how much longer shall i wait for my xx?

我点 xx 得等多久啊?

2) i ordered a spaghetti, but got a macaroni !

我点了一份意大利粉,结果上的是通心粉。

3) i didn’t order this fish.

我没有点这道鱼。

4) this is taking too long.

我们等得太久了。

5) my meal hasn’t come yet. why is it taking so long?

我的菜还没上来。怎么要等这么久呢?

6) the meat is too tough.

这份肉太硬。

7) the chicken was overdone. it was as tough as leather.

这鸡肉太硬,摇起来像啃皮革。

8) this glass/bowl/plate is cracked.

这个杯子/碗/碟子有裂缝。

9) i’m terribly sorry, is there anything i can do?

太抱歉了,我能做点什么吗?

10) i seem to h**e brought the wrong dish.

我好像上错了一道菜。

11) i’ll get you another one.

我为您重上一个。

12) it’s complimentary. /that would be on the house.

这是免费送的。

13) it is free of charge.

这是不收费的。

14) please accept our apology.

请接受我们的道歉。

酒店英语 酒店票务服务实用英语

美联英语提供 酒店英语 酒店票务服务实用英语。经典对话。c clerk of ticket service center 票务中心职员 g guest 客人。cgood afternoon.what can i do for you 下午好,有什么能为你效劳吗?gis there any fligh...

酒店提升服务服务实施方案

银海宾馆提升服务质量。实施方案。为了进一步全面加强质量管理,稳定和提高宾馆服务质量,以更优质 更快捷 更规范的品质服务于宾客,银海宾馆针对现有服务质量中存在的问题和不足,特制定提升服务质量的实施方案如下 一 开展全员思想教育,树立优质服务理念。为了在全员中牢固树立 优质服务是一切经营管理的根本 的理...

酒店初级服务英语

一 常用语句30句 1 welcome to our hotel.欢迎入住我们酒店。2 how do you do?你好 初次见面 3 how are you?你好 熟客之间 4 good morning afternoon evening sir madam.早上 下午 晚上 好,先生 夫人 5 ...