a: how long from now canton fair? julie
现在离广交会还有多久?
b: two months. 还有两个月。
a: do you think we should be from which side the fair start?
你认为这次交易会我们应从哪方面开始?
b: i think we should go to the book trade fair booths.
我觉得我们应该先去交易会预订展位。
a: yes, we want to go to book a flow of people and more what?
没错,我们要先去预订一个**量多的展位。
b: we need to be carefully selected exhibition of products.
我们要把参展的产品仔细挑选出来。
a: definitely better product quality trade fair, carefully selected product does first. and it is also conducive to our booth design
交易会的产品质量一定要好, 产品确实要先仔细挑选。 而且这也有利于我们的展台设计。
b: yes, booth design is very important, designed to be innovative, attractive note. the next is product of advertising
设计要新颖,吸引人注意, 接下来就是产品的广告宣传。
a: product promotion must be in place, there will be more people know our products
产品宣传一定要到位, 这样才会有更多人知道我们的产品。
b: yes, the product is good publicity has assembled a team of propaganda, this not worry.
是的,产品的宣传已经组建好一个宣传团队了,a: well done, what to do next?
接下来要做什么?
b: the next plan is to do the whole trade fair, such an arrangement can exhibition sequential.
这样展会的布置才能按顺序进行。
a: the earlier you make plans to account for everyone.
这个你要交待大家早点做好计划。
b: yes, we do h**e to notify the finance department budget.
好的,我们还要通知财务部做好预算。
a: this is very important to let the finance ministry carefully to reckon. do not mistake.
这个很重要,要让财务部仔细算好。
b: ok, employees participating in this trade fair we h**e to train well in advance.
参加这次交易会的员工我们也要提前培训好。
a: these employees represent our company's image, training must be good. 这些员工代表我们公司的形象, 一定要培训好。
b:ok, manager. we will make efforts to do the trade fair.
我们会努力做好这次交易会。
视听说对话
人物 john 毕鹏飞 nick谭迎宾 tony王东 joe聂子卿 ivy小薇。john hello,joe where did you tr el last week?你好,乔。你去 旅游了?joe beijing,for i only had a week.but i had much fun ...
英语视听说
视听说在英语教育中的作用。英语视听说是一门特殊的英语技能综合课程。其特殊性体现在输入手段的多样化,即 视 听 说 并举 旨在向 听说 领先,重在 应用 的英语专业人才培养目标努力。学法以主张视听并用而得名,它是五十年代形成于国,医学系日常会话为主旨的教学方法。由于它强调耳 眼 脑等感官作为整体去感知...
英语视听说
decimate desimeit vt.十中抽一,取十分之一 大批杀害。studio mogul工作室巨头。dichotomy dai ktmi n.二分法 两分 双歧分 dowmloa auditorium di t rim n.礼堂,会堂 观众。a bunch of crooks一群 alte...