订货量可以影响**,还会影响到出货的速度。下面是关于订货量的对话,供您参考。
a:do you usually buy in large quantities?
你们的订购量通常都很大吗?
b:our standard order is 500cases at a time.
我们的标准订量是一次500箱。
a:we can handle an order that size very easily.
这种量我们做起来很容易。
b:we’ll let you know the next time we need to place an order.
下次需要订购时我们会通知你。
a:if i place an order now,when would you be able to ship it?
如果现在下单子,什么时候可以出货?
b:that all depends on the size of the order.
这要看订购量的多寡。
a:it will be about the same as it was last time.
大概和上回的订量一样。
b:we should be able to get that off to you right away.
这样的话,我们马上就可以出货。
a:this is last order we will be placing for a while.
这是最后一次下订单,我们暂时不再订货了。
b:oh? is there some trouble?
哦,有什么问题吗?
a:no,we’re just getting a lot of material stock piled.
没什么问题,只库存材料太多了。
b:let me know when you are ready to order again.
那么需要再订货时,请与我联系。
a:do you h**e anything like this in your stock?你们库存中有像这样的东西吗?
b:may i h**e a look at it?我看一下好吗?
a:yes,here you go.喏,就是这个。
b:yes,we can supply this for you.
嗯,这个有。
有时候紧急订货,就希望卖方能够马上出货。对于紧缺的货品,也会考虑尽量多购进。下面是一些相关的对话,供您参考。
a:we want to order some of these.
我们想订些这种货。
b:this is a standard size.
这是标准尺寸。
a:can you supply us right away?
能够立刻供货吗?
b:yes,we h**e plenty on hand right now.
可以,我们目前有不少现货。
a:this is what we need.
我们要的就是这个。
b:i don’t think this is a standard size.
我看这不是标准尺寸吧?
a:it’s not.it is a little oversized.
不是,它比标准的大了一点。
b:in that case,we wouldn’t h**e it in stock.
如果是这样,我们库存不会有。
a:is this the part that you need?
这是不是你所需要的零件?
b:yes,that’s right.
是的,没错。
a:how many do you need?
你需要多少?
b:we’ll take all that you can give us.
你们有多少就买多少。
需要增加订货量时,合作方正好也有足够的库存,那就真是太好了。下面是关于增加订货的几段对话,供您参考。
a:i understand you want to increase your order.
我知道你想增加订购量。
b:yes,we h**e to double it.
是的,我们必需加倍。
a:i’m not sure we h**e that much on hand.
我没把握现在的量有没有那么多。
b:could you check it for me,please?
请你查一下好吗?
a:i checked our supply of that material you asked for.
我查过了库存中你要的那种材料。
b:how does it look?
怎么样?a:we’ve got plenty.
有不少。b:good,i’ll get an order to you right away.
好极了,我立刻就下订单给你。
a:i just got an answer about the stock we h**e on hand.
我刚刚接获通知我们现有库存量。
b:good news,i hope.
希望是好消息。
a:sure,we can handle your order.
嗯,你的订单没问题。
b:boy,i’m really glad to hear that.
哇,听了真叫人高兴。
有的时候急需增加订货量,可是不凑巧的是供货方没有那么大的库存,这就麻烦了。下面是相关的一些对话,供您参考。
a:how much did you want to increase your order?
你的订量要增加多少?
b:we need three times as much as we originally ordered.
原来的三倍。
a:i’ll h**e to check to see if we can handle that.
我得查查看我们是否还有这么多。
b:please do.we’re desperate for the material.
麻烦你了,我们非常需要这些材料。
a:we don’t h**e enough material on hand to take care of this.
我们现在的存量不够你的订单。
b:when will you h**e more?
什么时候你们会再进货呢?
a:by the end of next month.
下个月底。b:i’m not sure we can wait that long.
恐怕等不了那么久了。
a:we’re going to be placing a large order soon.
我们马上就会下一张大订单了。
b:this is a pretty hot item.
这货十分抢手哩。
a:we’re really going to need it.
我们真的一定要定到。
b:in that case,i’ll h**e some set aside for you.
既然这么说,我会为你留一些下来。
实用英语 道路工程英语词汇 实用英语
道路工程英语词汇 桥梁 bridge 公路干道 highway 工程工程学 engineering 公路工程 highway engineering路基 roadbase 路面 p ement 构造物建造构成制造 construct 施工名 construction 试验室 laboratory 现...
餐饮实用英语
1.寻问餐厅 是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。i want a restaurant with reasonable prices.我想去一家不會吵杂的餐厅。i d like ...
机场实用英语
机场实用英语宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。may i see your passport,please?麻烦请给我你的护照。where are you st...