you’re grounded for two weeks. 你将被禁足两周。
veiled accusation. 影射。
necessary precautions 必要的防范措施。
we’re done for tonight. 我们回去。
you’re barely my brother. 你不配做我哥。
you three consider yourselves banned for life. 你们三个这辈子都别想进来了。
chill 淡定。
listen to me babble.听我喋喋不休地说话。
awful man 人渣。
the restaurant is holding our table.餐厅为我们留着位子。
he is on the clock. 他时日不多。
right the wrong.
make a pass at sb. 挑逗。
little nuggets of hope 一丝丝希望。
is smitten with you. 对你痴心不改。
shadow 跟踪。
track 追踪。
get a ***** cut 收到一点伤害。
burn your entire world to ashes. 将你的一切毁于一旦。
we’re still attracted to one another.我们对彼此还有感情。
you’ve failed this city. 你辜负了这座城市。
get back into my pants gala. 重新获得我的青睐。
stuck in traffic. 堵车了。
we’re out.洗手不干。
this is more than fun.这不是玩玩而已。
prodigal son 败家子。
what do you say?你觉得呢?
set for life. 一辈子衣食无忧。
that made two of us. 我也是。
restock one’s bar. 进货。
no one can know my secret. 我不能让人知道我的秘密。
conceal our anger with smiles and lies. 用笑容和谎言做伪装。
it ends badly. 没有好下场。
screw things up 把事情搞砸。
rich kids h**e got money to burn. 富二代。
i’m living on fumes. 身无分文。
we had a falling out . 我们分道扬镳了。
did you come back for another pound of flesh. 你回过来是想再分一杯羹吗?
water under the bridge 已成定局。
the house is haunted. 房子闹鬼
much to my chagrin. 太让我失望了。
bug 窃听。
intruder 闯入者。
mine 地雷。
be still 别动。
make it right 弥补。
freak **。
that should be a cautionary tale for both of us. 你我都该以此为鉴。
i h**e gone along with this for as long as i can stomach it. 我已经尽最大的努力忍受这些事了。
i will wire you the money. 我会把钱汇给你。
you’ve got promoted. 你升职了。
major crimes. 重案组。
i had braces and terrible bangs bach then.我当时带着牙套,刘海也很糟糕。
petty theft, b&e, robbery, petty theft. 偷窃,入室盗窃,抢劫,偷窃。
i am just trying to help her get out from under. 我只想把她从低谷中拉起来。
a sense of accomplishment 成就感。
i h**e difficult time figuring out how to fit it all in. 很难处理各种事。
看美剧学英语
看美剧学英语 看一部大片胜过在美生活十天。2010年08月05日09 58 我来说两句 复制链接。打印。大中。大中小。大中小。飞屋环游记 等经典动画片英语非常地道,语速相对缓慢,而且语气夸张,比较能吸引中学生们的兴趣。绝望主妇 用词和语言非常标准。绝望主妇 用词和语言非常标准。老友记 被认为最适合给...
看美剧学英语
老外说的英文和你所了解的大不相同!1,遇到糟糕的情况,你很有可能会说 it s terrible.而老外常说 this sucks 2,朋友遇到倒霉的事,你想安慰他 往好的方面想吧 你会说think about the good side.而实际老外的地道表达是look on the bright ...
看美剧学英语
1.不是所有的美剧都适合学英语。如果喜欢看如 24小时 这样的动作片,或者是 豪斯医生 这种专业性很强的 估计你只学会了个别的单词,其实不是所有美剧都适合学英语的,最好是选择有一定对话量 生活化的 平民化的 2.开着字幕看是没有前途的。很多人喜欢开着字幕看,觉得会有参照更有帮助,其实这是在拖你的后腿...