helm/steering order ,engine order,1.舵令。
正舵 midships
左舵5 port five
左舵10 port ten
左舵15 port fifteen
左舵20 port twenty
左舵25 port twenty-tive
左满舵 hard ?a-port
右舵5 starboard five
右舵10 starboard ten
右舵15 starboard fifteen
右舵20 starboard twenty
回到 5 ease to five
回到10 ease to ten
回到20 ease to twenty
把定 steady
照直走 steady as she goes
把……放在左/右舷 keep……on port/starboard side
舵无反应立即报告 report if she does not answer the wheel
用舵完毕 finished with the wheel
走082 steer zero eight two
朝……走 steer on ……
2.车钟口令 engine orders
备车 stand by engine
微速前进 dead slow ahead
前进一(慢速)slow ahead
前进(半速) half ahead
前进三(全速) full ahead
停车 stop engine(s)
微速后退 dead slow astern
后退一(慢速) slow astern
后退二(半速 half astern
后退三(全速)full astern
紧急进三 emergency full ahead
紧急退三 emergency full astern
用车完毕,完车 finished with engine(s)
主机定速 ring off engine
首侧推全速向左 bow thrust full to port
首侧推全速向右bow thrust full to starboard
首侧推半速向左 bow thrust half to port
首侧推半速向右 bow thrust half to starboard
常用船舶会话。
1. what is your eta at bohai 9? 预达渤九时间?
2. i’d like to know how much fuel and fresh water h**e you transfered to me? 请告诉我你给我打了多少油和水?
3. advice you to he**e up the anchor 建议你现在起锚。
4. my eta at bohai 9 is 2200 hours 预达渤九时间22:00
5. what is your distance from me? 你距我有多远?
6. what is the position of you?你的位置在哪?
7. what is your freeboard?你的干舷是多少?
8. how long do you come over to bohai 9 from he**e up?起锚到渤九需多长时间?
9. is extra power **ailable in emergency?有其他应急电源吗?
10. do you h**e bow thruster or stern thruster?你有艏推和尾推吗?
11. do you h**e automatic pilot?你能自航吗?
12. what is your full speed?最大航速是多少?
13. how many tugs do you require?你需要几艘拖轮?
14. when will tugs expect to meet me?拖轮何时到?
15. the current (sea)is too rough海况很糟。
16. let go my towing line pls请给我解拖缆。
17. we finished our job. can we le**e now?工作结束了,可以离开吗?
18. slack down on tug towing line解掉拖缆。
19. he**e on the towing line带拖缆。
20. stand by for ****** fast准备带缆。
21. sending he**ing line to tug撇缆给拖轮。
22. i require helicopter. (with doctor)请派***(随医生)
23. i require helicopter to pick up persons请派***接人。
24. helicopter is on the way***已起飞。
25. what is your course and speed?请告诉你的航向和航速?
26. i am ready to receive you我已准备好了。
27. stand by for receiving line准备带缆。
28. which one do you require? the head line or stern line带头缆还是尾缆?
29. i require bow line first 先带船头缆。
30. what is your name, call sign? pls请告知你(船或飞机)名和呼号?
31. what is your position?你的位置在哪?
32. what is your destination?你去哪?
33. what is your departure time?何时离开的?
34. what is your draft forward?(draft aft)你轮的前吃水(后吃水)是多少?
35. what is your maximum draft?你船的最大吃水?
36. what is your cargo?船上有什麽货?
37. do you h**e any dangerous goods?有危险货物吗?
38. i want to know the remains on your boat pls 请告诉你船的剩余货物?
39. say it again please!请重复一遍!
40. you should be inoculated against infectious diseases你应大预防针防止传染疾病。
41. some certificates h**e expired有些证书已过期。
42. will you show me your latest bill of health, please?请把最近的健康证给我看。
43. please arrange an ambulance while the ship (or the helicopter)arrives船到达时请安排救护车。
44. captain: i will give you the manifest, please sign your name and give a stamp of your ship pls!
船长,我把货单给你请签字盖章。
45. please fill up this form请填**。
46. anything special to declare?有什麽要申报的吗?
47. what quantity of cigarettes (alcohol) is duty free?可带多少免税烟(酒)?
48. what can be taken along duty—free?随身可带什么物品免税?
49. what duty must i pay?我需付多少税金?
50. pass the green channel if you h**e nothing to declare如果没有申报物品请走绿色通道。
51. advice you to keep a little bit close because my crane can not reach请靠近一点,我的吊车够不着。
52. what is your anchoring position?你的锚位在**?
53. safety load of my crane is 23 tons吊车的安全负荷是23吨。
54. what is maximum reach of crane?吊车臂的最远距离是多少?
55. we are going to cast off then stand by on location我们准备解缆然后你抛锚值班。
56. you can proceed to (aker base) now你可以返回。。基地。
常用英语会话
出国常用英语会话篇。part 1 登机。办理登机手续 check in 请出示您的护照 may i h e your passport,please?我想要靠窗的位置。i d like a window seat.我想要过道的位置。i d like a aisle seat.我要托运行李。i nee...
常用船舶内装英语
panel system 复合岩棉板系统。wall panel 壁板。ceiling panel 天花板。access hatch 检修门。wet unit 卫生单元。cabin door 房间门。sliding door 滑动门。glass door 玻璃门。door accessories 门附...
常用眼科英语会话
奥运英语。一 眼部检查。1 您好,请问有什么能帮你?good morning afternoon can i help you?what can i do for you?2 请问您是检查眼睛还是配眼镜?would you like to see eye doctor or optometrist?...