迎宾服务。
can i help you? 我能帮您什么忙吗?
welcome to cite coffee! /welcome to our coffee shop. 欢迎光临西堤岛咖啡!
hi. how are you ? 您好。
how do you do ?您好(第一次见面)
good morning.早上好。
good afternoon. 下午好
good evening. 晚上好。
sir先生
madame夫人。
this way, please. 请这边走。
glad to meet you. /nice to meet you. 很高兴见到您。
i am sorry.. 我很抱歉,
be careful, please小心。
slow down.请慢走。
we provides the chinese food, western style food and other else . 我们提供中餐,西餐以及其他酒水。
would you like to sit down here? /is there ok?您觉得这个位置可以吗?
i will fix you up我会帮您打点的。
what a pity.太遗憾了。
follow me, please请跟我来。
my pleasure.乐意为您效劳。
you are welcome.不客气。
after you您先请。
席间服务。sit down, please. here is the menu.请坐,这是我们的菜单。
you, please.您请。(出品时用语)
what would you like? coffee or tea?您喜欢喝咖啡还是茶?
for here, for go?在店内用,还是带走?
what you like the better? 您喜欢什么口味?
so,what else?还有其他需要吗?
i beg your pardon?请再说一遍。
sorry to h**e kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。
excause me.对不起,打扰您了。
i am at your service!我很乐意为您效劳!
there are all for you, enjoy please .您的餐已经上齐了,请慢用。
enjoy happy time at our coffee shop 祝您在本店用餐愉快。
excause me, may i take it?我可以帮您撤换餐具吗?
sorry , i will make sure and let you know.对不起,我问清楚马上告诉您。
it will take some time for this dish. would you mind to wait ?这道餐出品时间要长一些,您介意等一会吗?
thanks for your help !感谢您的帮助!
may i clean up the table now?我可以清理台面吗?
sorry , this is sold-out!很抱歉,这道餐卖完了!
would you like to take a try for our new dish?有兴趣品尝一下我们的新品吗?
what you like for drink?您喜欢喝什么?
the totol is yuan ,thanks!请付x元,谢谢!
so,may i take your older now?现在我能为您点单吗?
i will be back soon.我马上回来。
i will check it out.我去查查看。
i will try my best.我尽力而为。
here you are.给您。
i will be careful to it.我会留意的。
i think so.我也这么想。
it is my pleasure.这是我很高兴做的。
ok,i got it .好,我知道了。
i see.我了解您的意思。
送客服务。please don’t le**e anything behind! 请别遗忘您的物品!
good luck!好运!
here is the bill. please sign it.这是您的账单,请签字。
how would you like settle your bill?您需要用什么方式买单?
good bye. thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。
do you h**e membership card or vip card?您有会员卡或贵宾卡吗。
please show me your membership card / vip card.请出示您的会员卡/贵宾卡?
please take a moment to give your suggestions and advice.请抽出一点时间提出您的意见和建议。
we love to hear your thoughts.我们期待听到您的想法。
are you satisfy with our food and service?您对我们的食物以及服务还满意吗?
thanks your advise.感谢您的热心指教。
take care保重。
we hope to see you again 期待再见。
do you h**e a reservation? 您有预约吗?
the total for is 。总价是。
we offer chinese food and awestern-style food.which one do you prefer?我们有中餐和西餐,你愿意用哪种?
excuse me。抱歉打扰一下。
well,if you need anything else,please tell us.噢,如果你有什么事,请叫房间服务。
i’d like to try some chinese food today.我今天想用中餐。
we are open from 9∶00 am to 11∶00 pm.我们营业从时到时。
would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?
iam happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
i am glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
when is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?
here is my card. 这是我的名片。
how do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?
for here or to go?堂食或外卖。
i see. 我明白了。
hold on.等一等。
is there anything i can do for you?您还有什么事要我做吗?
would you please tell me the daily service hours of the coffee shop?请告诉我咖啡厅每天的服务时间,好吗?
from 7∶00 a.m.till 10∶00 p.m.nearly serving all day long.从早上七时一直到晚上十时,几乎全天**。
when will the cafe open?咖啡馆什么时间开放?
from 9∶00 am till midnight.从下午三点到晚上十二点。
by the way,please show me where the lift is?顺便请指点我电梯在什么地方?
and if there is anything more you need, please let us know.如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。
certainly,sir.i will be back right away.好的,先生,我马上就回来。
the room is too cold for me.
please wait some minute?您能等几分钟吗?
i’d like to pay my bill now.我想现在结账。
can i pay by credit card?我可以用信用卡支付吗?
how about the charge for 这费用怎么办呢。
please add to my account.请记在我的账里。
一些常用短语:
come on. 来吧(赶快)
i agree。 我同意。
not bad. 还不错。
not yet. 还没。
see you. 再见。
me too. 我也是。
how much? 多少钱?
this way。 这边请。
after you. 您先。
bless you! 祝福你!
follow me. 跟我来。
so do i. 我也一样。
watch out! 当心。
i promise. 我保证。
of course!当然了!
slow down! 慢点!
take care! 保重!
be careful! 注意!
i am so sorry,sir.非常对不起,先生。
i do apologize.我向您道歉。
no problem,sir.没问题,先生。
wait a second , please. 请稍等。
i am sure you will like it.您会喜欢的。
thank you. you are very kind. 谢谢,您太好了。
set the table.摆台。
all right 好的/知道了。
you are welcome. 不客气。
congratulations!祝贺您。
daily recommendation 每日推荐。
happy birthday生日快乐。
happy new year!新年快乐。
merry christmas圣诞快乐。
1 this way, please. 请这边走。
2 h**e you booked a table?您有预定座位吗?
酒店西餐服务英语
西餐服务英语 english for service in western restaurant 一 预定。1 上午下午晚上好,我能为您做些什么?goodmorning afternoon evenig,mayihelpyou?2 请问您一共有多少人来用餐?howmanypresonsarether...
西餐服务流程
一 接受客人订席。二 营业前的准备工作。三 引导客人及安排入座。四 递送菜单。五 铺口布。六 冰水。七 接受点叫及服务餐前饮料或餐前酒。八 接受点菜。九 接受点叫饭中酒。十 开酒。十。一 服务酒类。十。二 取菜。十。三 服务菜肴。十。四 客人用餐期间服务。十。五 清理餐桌。十。六 接受点叫及服务饭后...
星级饭店西餐服务规范
市星级饭店西餐服务规范。1.范围。1.1本标准包括西餐服务人员仪表仪容 礼节礼貌和西餐服务程序要求。1.2本标准适用于 市旅游星级饭店和旅游星级餐馆。2.引用标准及资料。2.1 旅游饭店星级的划分与评定 gb t14308 2003 2.2中国饭店行业服务礼仪规范。3.仪表仪容。3.1头发干净 整齐...