zina: no, vince, not next week. now. you need to 1) guarantee me 5 percent.
吉娜: 不,文斯,下星期不成。我要你现在就保证我能拿百分之五。
vince: but you just said 4 percent!
文斯: 但你才刚说过百分之四的!
zina: if the next word out of your mouth isn’t yes it’s going up to 6 percent.
吉娜: 若是下一个从你嘴中冒出来的字不是“好”,就会涨到百分之六了。
vince: yes! ok, yes. stop it! you are just 2) ruthless.
文斯: 好!好就好吧。别再来了。你真是心狠手辣。
zina: that’s why you love me. one other thing.
did you le**e me a note this morning on a green post-it?
吉娜: 所以你才爱我啊。还有件事。你今天有留张绿色便利贴在我桌上吗?
vince: i don’t think so. mine are yellow. why?
文斯: 我想没有吧。我的是黄色的。怎么?
zina: 3) never mind. i’m looking for somebody who uses green.
吉娜: 别放在心上。我在找用绿色的人。
语言详解 a: can you guarantee me that i will like this product?
你能跟我保证我会喜欢这个产品吗?
b: oh, yes. otherwise we will give you back your money.
能。否则我们就会退还你的钱。
【i don’t think so. 我想没有吧】
这个句型是柔性的no,潇洒地否定对方刚提到的事或说过的话。
a: is there anything else you want to tell me about?
还有其他什么事要告诉我的吗?
b: i don’t think so.
我想没有吧。
a: it looks like rain.
好像下雨了。
b: i don’t think so.
我想没有吧。
1)guarantee (v.) 保证
2) ruthless (a.) 冷血无情的
3) never mind. 别在意,别放在心上。
职场社交英语的学习
scene c 艾文与玛莉在意式浓缩咖啡前出现 mary is it true that one of our 1 competitors is planning to 2 launch their 3 tracking service next month?玛莉 听说我们有个竞争对手打算下个月推出...
职场社交英语的学习
scene b 隔周,吉娜到老板的隔间去看他 vince i want to 1 offer you more infoking stock options.文斯 我要提供你资讯王的认股权。zina when you hired me,you knew you were going to be lo...
职场社交英语的学习
scene a 加州的资讯王办公室 zina d e look at this 吉娜 戴夫!你看这个!d e you don t h e to yell,zina.i m just one 1 cubicle away.戴夫 你不必用喊的,吉娜。我才离你一个隔间而已。zina somebody le...