五、英译汉。
1)、a good memory is a great help in learning a language.
译文:好的记忆有助于语言的学习。
2)、go down this street until you reach the second traffic lights.
译文:顺着这条街走,一直走到第二个交通灯处。
3)、i hurried to my office.
译文: 我匆忙赶往办公室。
4)、if you decided to learn a new language, you would h**e to devote all your efforts to it.
译文: 如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全力以赴。
五、英译汉。
1)、the doctor told me to h**e more water.
译文:医生让我多喝些水。
2)、this custom has a long tradition.
译文: 这一风俗历史悠久。
3)、i'm thinking about a visit to paris.
译文:我在考虑去巴黎旅游。
4)、fred was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the class.
译文:弗瑞德是一个学习十分用功的学生,所以不久他就成了班里学习最好的学生。
五、英译汉。
1)、this custom has a long tradition.
译文:这一风俗历史悠久。
2)、i do want to know what really happened.
译文:我确实想知道到底发生了什么事。
3)、he was too tired to go on reading.
译文:他太困了,无法再阅读了。
4)、ted and william h**e lived under the same roof for five years.
译文:泰德和威廉已经在同一个屋檐下生活了五年了。
五、英译汉。
1)、my problem is that i don't h**e much time to do the work.
译文:我的问题在于我没有多少时间干这工作。
2)、i came here at least once a month.
译文:我至少一个月来这里一次。
3)、you'll find in english some words can be remembered more easily than the others.
译文:你会发现英语里有些词比别的词容易记忆。
4)、in foreign languages department,a checking machine is used to correct the students' test *****s.
译文: 在外语系,用阅卷机给学生阅卷。
五、英译汉。
1)、it is certain that we shall produce this kind of engine.
译文:我们当然要生产出这种发动机。
2)、it is necessary to take medicine on time.
译文:按时吃药是必要的。
3)、you'll find in english some words can be remembered more easily than the others.
译文:你会发现英语里有些词比别的词容易记忆。
4)、if you decided to learn a new language, you would h**e to devote all your efforts to it.
译文: 如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全力以赴。
五、英译汉。
1)、this custom has a long tradition.
译文:这一风俗历史悠久。
2)、jack works much harder than before.
译文:杰克比以前用功了许多。
3)、i'll try not to take up too much of your time.
译文:我将尽量不要占用你太多时间。
4)、in an age of plenty, we feel spiritual hunger.
译文:在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。
五、英译汉。
1)、jane has told me a lot about her trip in south africa.
译文:简告诉我许多关于她南非的旅行。
2)、please call me back when you are free.
译文:你有时间给我回个**。
3)、tom likes playing basket-ball but he can't play well.
译文:汤姆喜欢打篮球,但他打得不好。
4)、if you decided to learn a new language, you would h**e to devote all your efforts to it.
译文: 如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全力以赴。
1)、i came here at least once a month.
译文:我至少一个月来这里一次。
2)、i hurried to my office.
译文:我匆忙赶往办公室。
3)、when were the olympic games founded?
译文:奥运会是何时创办的?
4)、if you decided to learn a new language, you would h**e to devote all your efforts to it.
译文: 如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全力以赴。
1)、he has been learning english for years.
译文:多年来,他一直在学英语。
2)、you'll find in english some words can be remembered more easily than the others.
译文:你会发现英语里有些词比别的词容易记忆。
3)、i hurried to my office.译文:我匆忙赶往办公室。
4)、i was h**ing a nap when suddenly the telephone rang.
译文:我在睡觉时,**铃突然响了。
大学英语B级统考英译汉题库
apples here like water and sunshine.这里的苹果喜欢水和阳光。as is known to all,china is a developing country.众所周知,中国是一个发展中国家。bill hit his car into a wall last nig...
统考英语英译汉
1.李梅在远离自己家的一所大学学习。university 大学 far away from 远离。2.许多人不听 却生活得相当好。listen 听 get along quite well 生活很好 quite 相当along 向前,一起。3.一路上你能看的许多有趣的事情。tnterest 兴趣 t...
英语统考 英译汉
all that glitters is not gold 是金子总会发光。i got married ten years ago 我结婚10年了 excuse me.where s the nearest police station?对不起。请问最近的警察局在 there s a party a...