机场常用英语。
离港。departures
登机手续办理
check-in
您要靠过道的位子还是要靠窗的?
would you prefer an aisle [seat] or a window seat?/do you want to sit by a window or by the aisle. /do you want a window [seat] or an aisle seat?
我想要靠过道的位子。
i would like an aisle seat
我想要靠窗的位子。
i’ld like a window seat
你有手提行李?
do you h**e any carry-on luggage?
对不起,你的手提行李太重了,你必须托运。
sorry! your bag is too he**y, we will h**e put it with the luggage.
对不起,你的手提行李太大了,不能放进行李仓里不能在,你必须托运。
sorry! your bag is too big to fit in the overhead compartment; we will h**e put it with the luggage.
背包。backpack
公文包。briefcase
手提电脑包。
laptop case/laptop bag
我想要托运行李。
i would like to check in my luggage
对不起,你的行李太重了。
sorry, your luggage is too he**y
超重行李。excess baggage
超重行李台。
excess baggage counter
我就是个学生,拜托你接受我行李。
i'm just a student, please can you let my bag through. (我不能保证。。但是你可以试试)
别忘记, 你必须在新加坡转机。
don't forget that you h**e to change planes in singapore.
飞机几点起飞?
what time does it depart?/ when is take-off?
飞机几点抵达 ?
what time will we arrive?
飞机能正点起飞?
will we depart on schedule?
您的航班号码是多少?
what is your flight number? (你有可能会听flight code)
我的航班号码是多少?
what’s my flight number?
在几号门候机?
which gate is my flight?/which gate do i need to go to.
您好,请出示您的机票。
your ticket please / please show me your ticket
请出示您的护照。
please show me your passport.
对不起你的护照过期了。
sorry, your passport is expired
我误了我的班机。
i missed my flight
我能不能做其他的航班?
is it possible for me to catch the next one?
是的,飞机还没有满员, 还有空座位。
the plane still has seats free.
你得付钱。you h**e to pay though.
是免费的。it is complimentary /it is free
有几件行李?
how many suitcases do you h**e?
我有。。。件行李。
i h**e … suitcases.
这是您的登机牌。
here is your boarding pass.
取行李在**?
where do i collect my luggage?/ where is the luggage carousel?
我需要个小推车。
i need a [luggage] trolley
小推车在那儿!
the trolleys are over there
行李寄存处在哪儿?
where is the left-luggage office?
行李寄存处什么时候关门?
what time does the left-luggage office close?
我的行李丢了。
my luggage has been lost/ i cannot find my luggage
我的行李被摔坏了。
my luggage has been damaged
行李牌。luggage tag
免税店。duty free shop
我能带几瓶酒?
how many bottles of alcohol am i allowed on the plane.
我可不可以用信用卡付。
can i use a credit card?
我可不可以用人民币付。
do you accept chinese yuan?
飞机不能正点起飞了。
the plane is delayed.
飞机要推迟45分钟分钟。
the plane will depart 45 minutes late / departure will be 45 minutes later than originally scheduled
航班取消了。
the flight has been cancelled
因为天气问题所以航班取消了。
this flight has been cancelled due to bad weather.
机场保安措施处。
airport] security.
你的手提行李必须通过x射线器。
we need to x-ray your hand luggage
请把包放在盘下。
please put your bag in the tray
请把手提电脑放在盘下。
please put your notebook/laptop in the tray
请通过那门金属探测器。
please step through here /please walk through the metal detector
请脱下鞋子。
please remove your shoes
请脱下金属的东西。
please remove/take off any metal items
你有没有水瓶?
are you carrying any water?
飞悉尼的34u的航班的乘客请注意:带小孩或需要特殊帮助的乘客请开始登机, 请去登机口台 。
this is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 34u to sydney, we are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance , to begin boarding at gate 2, (你会听, go to the boarding counter)
请准备好您的登机牌和身份证件。大约15分钟后开始正常登机。谢谢合作。
please h**e your boarding pass and identification ready. regular boarding will begin in approximately fifteen minutes time. thank you.
头等舱和商业舱请排队登机。
please can all first class and business class proceed to the boarding gate.
其余乘客请排队登机
can all remaining passengers proceed to the boarding gate.
张菲和陈凯必须马上去2登机口上飞机,飞机就要起飞了。
this is the final boarding call for passengers fei zhang and kai chen, please proceed to gate 2 immediately. (这是超级重要)
您好,请出示您的机票。
your ticket please / please show me your ticket
请出示您的登机牌和护照。
please show me your boarding pass and passport
头等舱。first class
商业舱。business class (你也会听到 executive class)
经济舱。economy class (在美国,你也会听到 coach [class], 不礼貌口语cattle class)
优质经济舱。
premium economy [class]
飞机前舱是头等舱。
first class is at the front of the plane
空服员。女)air hostess/stewardess (男)steward (都性)flight attendant (英国的不礼貌口语) trolley dolly
路途愉快。bon voyage!/h**e a pleasant flight!
我们的飞行时间差不多12小时30分钟。
we are expecting to arrive in 12 and a half hours
飞机就要起飞了。
the plane is about to take off
飞机就要着陆。
the plane is about to land.
请系起来你的安全带。
please fasten your seatbelt
乘客们都应该座好。
please remain seated.
把座位放直。
please put your seat in the upright position.
人力资源面试方案
负责人 餐饮部 张爱丽。hr 陈慧婷。目录。面试具体信息 3 面试形式 3 面试场景 3 面试提纲 4 过程材料 8 后续 9面试具体信息。1 面试岗位 中餐 西餐餐饮主管。2 面试个人要求 带个人简历 衣着正式。3 面试时间 2016.5.24.8 00正式开始。4 面试职位要求 要求相关岗位工作...
人力资源岗位面试问题
本帖最后由临风醉舞于 2009 2 21 21 10 编辑 h2 v6 o e3 y lvk g k.p6 s 人力资源职位面试问题2008 11 11 22 41大型的企业在招聘的时候,通常会让新员工做一份性格能力测试题,用来测试你各个方面的能力。特别是对于没有工作经验的新员工,因为性格成了衡量的...
人力资源行业面试题
1 你有哪些地方吸引企业录用你而不是别人?1 虽然不是大学学的 2 性格角度 本人热情开朗大方,喜欢与人打交道,而人力资源正是一个企业员工之间的润滑剂,保证企业和谐高效运转。希望能把自己的性格特长发挥运用到工作中。3 对工作的态度 由于对人力资源这份职业有一定的了解,以及热爱,我相信我能快速的融入到...