外贸英语 餐饮服务

发布 2021-02-07 03:31:28 阅读 9699

第七讲餐饮服务。

备战词汇:local ['lk()l] a. 当地的,本地的。

recommend [rek'mend] v. 介绍,推荐。

sea food 海鲜。

spicy ['spas] a. 辛辣的,香辣的。

vacant ['vek()nt] a. 空的,空白的。

menu ['menju] n. 菜单,饭菜。

soup [su:p] n. 汤。

main dish 主菜。

preference ['pref()r()ns] n. 更加的喜爱;偏爱。

specialty ['spe()lt] n. 特制品,特色菜;a. 特色的,专门的,独立的。

speciality [,spe'lt] n. 专业,专长;特性,特产。

feature ['fit] v. 以……为特色 n. 特色。

vegetarian [ved'tern] a. 素食的,蔬菜的 n. 素食者。

beef steak 牛排。

napkin ['npkn] n. 餐巾纸。

dessert [d'zt] n. 甜点。

delicious [d'ls] a. 美味的,可口的。

sauce [ss] n. 调味汁,酱汁。

备战句型:餐位预定:

i’d like to book/reserve a table for…

我想订一个……的餐位。

i’d like to book a table for four at seven tonight.

我今晚7点想订一张四个人的桌子。

i’d like to make a reservation for this saturday evening.

我这个礼拜六晚上想订一张桌位。

how many are there?

请问有几位?

we are a group of four.

我们有四个人。

there will be three of us.

我们有三个人。

点餐服务:may i take your order, sir?

请问您要吃点什么,先生?

anything is all right with me. 我吃什么都行。

are you ready to order now?

您准备点菜了吗?

i’m not familiar with chinese food, could you recommend something?

我对中国菜不太熟悉,你能不能推荐一下?

what is the specialty of the restaurant?

这家餐馆的特色菜是什么?

chicken in chili sauce and sweet-and-sour pork ribs. 麻辣鸡和糖醋排骨。

could i serve you anything else?

还需要什么吗?

no, thanks. 不需要,谢谢。

what would you like to drink?

您想喝点什么?

whiskey. 威士忌。

结账买单:check please. /the bill, please.

/bring me the check, please. /i’d like to settle my bill, please.

我要结账。do you accept credit cards here or shall i pay in cash?

你们收信用卡还是现金?

can i pay with tr**eler’s checks?

我可以用旅行支票付账吗?

ordering dishes 点菜。

a: good evening, sir. are you ready to order now?

晚上好,先生。您准备好点菜了吗?

b: mr baker, i wonder if you h**e any particular preferences?

贝克先生,不知你有什么特别的口味?

a: when in rome, do as the romans do. i only want to taste real chinese food.

but i don’t know anything about chinese food.

入乡随俗嘛,我只想品尝一下真正的中国菜。可我一点也不了解中国菜。

b: chinese food is divided into eight cuisines, such as cantonese food, sichuan food, fujian food, etc. the restaurant is famous for its sichuan style.

中国菜可以分为八大菜系,有粤菜、川菜、闽菜等。这家餐厅以川菜闻名。

c: is there any difference between cantonese food and sichuan food?

粤菜和川菜有什么区别吗?

b: yes, cantonese food is lighter while sichuan food is spicy and hot.

有,粤菜比较清淡,川菜比较辛辣、刺激。

c: really! i like hot food. (to the waitress) can you make a few suggestions?

真的吗!我喜欢辣的菜。(对服务员)能推荐几个菜吗?

a: how about fish fl**ored pork slices and ma por tofu? they are our specialties.

鱼香肉丝和麻婆豆腐怎样?这些都是我们的特色菜。

c: ok. i’ll h**e them.

好的,我点这些菜。

常用外贸英语

i hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立 关系。we also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大 往来。this is our common desire.这是我们的共同愿...

外贸英语函电

importerwritestoexporter dearb,gladyoutalkwithyouabouttheokoumeplywood.okoumeplywood mrgluebb cc,poplarcore,thicknesstolerance 0.5mm,m cisbelowbb ifyo...

外贸英语函电

外贸英语函电范文。篇一 外贸英语函电范文1 外贸英语函电范文 建立 关系的常用书信。lettersforestablishingbusinessrelations dearsirs,weh eobtainedyouraddressfromthe weareverywellconnectedwitha...