英语日常用语

发布 2021-02-06 15:31:28 阅读 5953

you must h**e dialed the wrong number.

你一定是拨错号了。

i dialed the right number, but nobody answered.

我拨的号是对的,但没有人接**。

the telephone is ringing. would you answer it, please?

**铃响了,请你接一下,好吗?

would you like to le**e a message?

你愿意留个话吗?

who is this? i don’t recognize your voice.

谁呀?我听不出你的声音来。

would you please tell mr. lewis called?

请你告诉路易斯先生,说我给他打过**,好吗?

is this empire five-four-o-nine-two?

你这儿是em54092号吗?

i h**e to hang up now.

现在我该挂上**了。

put the receiver closer to your mouth. i can’t hear you.

请把**筒靠近你嘴边一些,我听不清你的话。

would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?

明天什么时候请你回我一个**,好吗?

how long has it been since you last heard from your uncle?

从你上次接到你叔父的信以来有多长时间了?

when was the last time he wrote you?

他最后一次写信给你是什么时候?

i can’t recall how long it’s been.

我回忆不起来多长时间了。

i’m always disappointed when i don’t get any mail.

当我接不到任何邮件时,我总感到失望。

i feel guilty because i h**en’t written her lately.

我感到内疚,因为我近来一直没有给她寄信。

what time is the mail delivered on saturdays?

星期六的邮件都是在什么时间投送?

the postman always comes at 10 o’clock.

邮递员总是十点钟来。

i wrote to my uncle last night. i couldn’t put it off any longer.

昨晚我给叔叔写了信。我不能再拖延了。

i enclosed two photographs in my letter.

我在信里附上了两张**。

i didn’t know whether to send the letter airmail or not.

我不知道这封信是否要用航空发出。

how long does it take for a letter to get to california?

往加利福尼亚州寄信需要多长时间。

don’t forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it.

发信前别忘了贴邮票。

he went to the post office to mail a letter.

他到邮局寄信去了。

i dropped the letter in the mail-box on the corner.

我把信投进了拐角处的邮筒里。

how did you sign the letter? did you write “sincerely yours”?

你在信上是怎么署名的? 你写上“忠实于您的”了吗?

a strange thing happened to me this afternoon.

今天下午我碰到一件怪事。

i was crossing the street and was almost hit by a car.

我正在过大街时,差点被汽车撞着。

fortunately, i jumped back in time to **oid being hit.

幸好,我往回躲得及时,才没有被撞着。

it was a terrible experience, and i won’t forget it.

这是一次可怕的经历,我永远也忘不了。

yesterday was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a drive.

昨天气太好了,所以我们决定驾车出游。

prepared a picnic lunch and drove down by the river.

我们准备了一顿野餐并乘车沿河而下。

after a while, we found a shady place under some poplar trees.

过一会儿,我们在几棵白杨树下找到一块荫凉地。

on the way back home, we had a flat tire.

我们在回家的路上,车子的轮胎瘪了。

it was a terrible experience, and i won’t forget it.

我们到家时天已经黑了,我们都很疲倦。

i wish you would give me a more detailed description of your trip

你如果能更详细地给我讲讲你的旅**况,就好了。

speaking of trips, did i ever tell you about the experience i had?

谈到旅行,我是否曾经把我的那次经历告诉过你?

we used to h**e a lot of fun when we were that age.

当我们在那个年龄时,我们玩得很有趣。

i can’t recall the exact circumstances.

我回忆不起确切的情况。

i never realized that someday i would be living in america.

我从来没有想到,有一天我居然会住在美国。

we never imagined that d**id would become a lawyer.

我们从来没有想象过,大卫居然会成为一名律师。

we’re looking for a house to rent for the summer.

我们正在找一所房子想租一个夏天。

are you trying to find a furnished house?

你是想找一所有家俱的房子吗?

this split-level house is for rent. it’s a bargain.

这所错层平房是出租的。租金很便宜。

that house is for sale. it has central heating.

那所房子是**的,房子里有暖气设备。

we h**e a few kitchen things and a dining room set.

我们有一些炊事用具和一**室设备。

this is an interesting floor plan. please show me the basement.

这是一个很有意思的平面布置图,请指给我**是地下室。

the roof has leaks in it, and the front steps need to be fixed.

屋顶有漏洞,前台阶需要维修。

twe’ve got to get a bed and a dresser for the bedroom.

我们要给卧室弄张床和梳妆台。

does the back door h**e a lock on it?

后门有锁吗?

they’ve already turned on the electricity. the house is ready.

他们已经接上电了,这所房子可以使用了。

i’m worried about the appearance of the floor. i need to wax it.

我嫌地板难看,我要给它打蜡。

if you want a towel, look in the linen closet.

如果你需要毛巾,可到放毛巾和床单的壁橱里去找。

what style furniture do you h**e? is it traditional?

你有什么式样的家俱? 是老式的吗?

we h**e drapes for the living room, but we need kitchen curtains.

我们的起居室里已经有窗帘,但我们还需要厨房的窗帘。

the house needs painting. it’s in bad condition.

这所房子很破旧,需要油漆。

what are you going to wear today?

今天你准备穿什么衣服?

i’m going to wear my gray suit. is that all right?

我准备穿我那套灰衣服,你看行吗?

i h**e three suits to send to the cleaners.

我有三套衣服要送到洗衣店去干洗。

i h**e some shirts to send to the laundry.

我有几件衬衣要送到洗衣房去湿洗。

you ought to h**e that coat cleaned and pressed.

你应该把那件外衣送去干洗并烫一下。

i’ve got to get this shirt washed and ironed.

英语日常用语

is the matter?时间到怎么了?发生了什么事?come here when i call your back to your seat我叫到你的名字时,请到这儿来回到你的座位。me want everyone to sit properly让我试试。试一试我希望每个人坐正 by one自愿...

英语日常用语

日常用语。1.it is time to wake up.到起床时间了。2.it is already 7 15 hurry up or you will be late for school.已经7 15,快点否则你要迟到了。3.what will you shall i wear today?今...

英语日常用语

i see 我明白了。hold on 等一等。i agree。我同意。not bad 还不错。see you 再见。shut up 闭嘴!why not?好呀!为什么不呢?allow me 让我来。be quiet 安静点!good job 做得好!how much?多少钱?i m full 我饱了...