医务人员常用语】
1. what can do for you?
你有什么事?
2.may i help you?
我能帮你什么忙?
8.please take a seat!
please sit down!
请坐下.4.wait a moment, please.
请等一等.5.sorry to h**e kept you waiting.
对不起让你久等了.
6.it is not serious.
病情不严重.
7.don't worry.
there is nothing to worry about.
不必顾虑。8.you need a thorough examination.
你需要做一个全面检查.
9.you will h**e to stay in hospital for sevral days.
你需要在医院里住几夭.
we think that you had better be hospitalized
我们认为你最好住进医院来。
10. you should stay in bed for a few days.
你需要卧床几天.
11. you can keep on working.
you can carry on with your work.
可以继续工作。
12. you should be very careful for a week or two
这一两周内,你需要很注意。
13. try to relax and keep calm.
尽量放松保持镇静。
14. you'll soon be all right.
你很快就会好起来的.
15. 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
这药对你肯定会很有效的.
16. feeling well again is a rather slow process,i'm afraid.
恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.
17. you will h**e to wait for twenty minutes.
你需要等20分钟.
18.complete recovery will take a rather long time.
彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
19. you will h**e to come here for periodical check-ups.
你需要定期来门诊检查.
20. if you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.
要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
21.if you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.
你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.
22.i'll come right away.
我马上就来.
23.i'm going to make arrangements for your admission.
我去给你安排住院.
24.please come with your interpreter next time.
下次请带翻译来。
25. do you understand what i'm saying?
你明白我的话吗?
there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?
27. shall i explain it again?
需等我海解释一遍吗?
28.if the trouble persists come back again.
要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
29. there doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.
不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
30. please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).
请等一下,我们需要看一下x线片(验血)的结果。
31. it's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.
现在还不好说是什么问题。
32. this is quite common among people of your age.
在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.
this often happens to people of your age.
这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.
this often occurs at your age.
这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
33. this kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).
这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
34.i suggest you do some light exercises.
我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
i suggest you h**e a course of acupuncture.
我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.
i suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.
我建议你作理疗。
i suggest that you take chinese herbs.
我建议你吃中药。
35.i would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。
我要将你转到**(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。
36. your wbc(rbc, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked.
你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.
37. a smear should be taken.
需要做个涂片。
a culture should be done.
需要做个培养。
38. please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.
明早查血以前不要吃东西。
39. please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.
请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.
40. what's your trouble?
你**觉着不好?
41. how long h**e you been feeling unwell?
你不舒服多久了。
42. what medicine did you take?
你吃的是什么药?
43.h**e you taken any medicine?
你吃过什么药吗7
44.did you take your temperature?
你试过体温吗?
45.do you smoke (drink)?
你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
46. h**e you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?
你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?
47.h**e your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?
你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?
48.do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?
你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?
49. do your want to h**e your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?
你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?
50.let me examine you please.
我给你检查一下.
51.please take off your shoes and lie down.
请脱鞋,躺下.
52,please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.
53.please take off your trousers.
请脱下裤子.
54. please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。
请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55.please bend your knees.
请屈膝.56.pleare relax.
请放松.57. please breathe deeply(normally).
请深呼正常呼吸).
58. please stick out your tongue.
请伸出舌头.
59.please let me feel your pulse.
让我摸**的脉搏。
me take your blood pressure
我给你量一下血压.
61.pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)
请抬起你的左腿(右腿).
62. please open your mouth and say "ah".
请张开口说"啊"
63. it is normal(essentially normal).
结果正常(基本正常).
64.h**e you ever received any treatment before?
常用医学英语100句
你咳嗽吗?4.are your bowels regular?你大便正常吗。5.do you feel tired?你觉得疲劳吗。6.do you h e any appetite?你胃口怎么样?7.are you feeling dizzy?你觉得头晕吗?8.do you h e a fever?...
常用医学英语100句
unit one registering 1.this is the outpatient department of hebei provincial hospital.这是河北省医院门诊部。2.excuse me.where can i register please?请问在什么地方 3.man...
医学常用英语句子
看医生的英语我们都知道是see a doctor,但是头痛怎么说?那么,医学常用的英语句子有哪些呢?1.what s the matter with you?你怎么了?2.what s your complaint?你哪儿不舒服?3.do you cough?你咳嗽吗?4.are your bowe...