【择偶标准】
1)educated受过良好教育2)humorous幽默3)understanding善解人意4)smart聪明5)tall高个6)good-looking漂亮7)diamond bachelor有钱的8)fame名望9)faithful忠诚10)filial piety孝顺11)romantic浪漫12)compassionate有同情心13)thoughtful体贴14)responsible负责任15)mature成熟~说出你的标准
胡佛》美国——剧本台词。
time me. 帮我计时。
we just met. 我们刚认识。
i trust you. 我信任你。
i made a decision on my own. 我自己做了个决定。
might be. 很可能是。
we'll see about that. 我们走着瞧吧。
you'll be hearing from me. 我会联系你的。
but only to deport those who checked two boxes. 只驱逐满足以下两个条件的人。
they cooperated with you?他们和您合作吗?
of course not. 当然没有。
without a thought. 毫不犹豫地。
would you like to stop,sir?您需要休息一下吗?
we can't take them down one by one. 我们不能逐个击破。
against the wall. 靠墙放着。
i decline to answer. 我拒绝回答。
i refuse to answer. 我拒绝回答。
and just like that,we had our precedent. 就这样,我们有了一个先例。
grab your guns 拿好你们的枪。
let's move (让我们)行动。
ignore him 别管他。
i'll be out in a moment 我马上就出去。
please go away 请走开。
i apologize 抱歉。
and there's a reason for that. 事出有因。
would you agree ?你同意吗?
and no affense,you seem to h**e no social life. 并无冒犯之意,你似乎也没什么社交。
that's accurate,sir 确实是这样。
perhaps,sir 可能吧。
—i will take the job, only on certain conditions.我会接受这个职务,斯通先生,但是有一些条件。
—what are they?什么条件?
good day 日安。
ah. 啊(表示理解了)
do you h**e a card,mr tolson?你有名片吗,托尔森先生?
information is power 信息就是力量。
remember that 记住这一点。
what do you want from me? 你想让我怎么样?
what use are we?我们还有什么用?
not my concern. out of my sight. 不关我的事,别在我面前。
history will remember that,clyde.历史会记住我们的,克莱德。
—on one condition,good day or bad,whether we agree or disagree,we never miss a lunch or a dinner together。
—i would h**e it no other way.我也不会同意其他条件。
pull over。停车。
faith,edgar。信念。
don't wilt like a little flower。不要想一朵小花一样枯萎。
be strong。要坚强。
this was a “we”job,not an “i”job. 是团队合作的结果,而不是我个人的成就。
believe me 相信我。
type it up 把它打印出来。
斯巴达克斯》
much has changed 今非昔比。
absent cost 不花钱。
be brought to light 公之于众。
the honor is mine 我的荣耀/荣幸。
still yourself 冷静点。
an empty hand can yet become a fist 空手也可以变成**。
le**e me to my own。让我一个人静一静。
vacant gaze 空虚的目光。
vacant
adj. 空虚的;空的;空缺的;空闲的;茫然的。
窗体顶端。窗体底端。
gazevi. 凝视;注视。
n. 凝视;注视。
a thing of low importance 不重要。
let us set past behind us 让我们既往不咎。
you must see this 你必须搞清楚这一点。
a lie for a greater good 谎言是为了大家更好。
you really must try this,it's divine(adj. 神圣的;非凡的;天赐的;极好的)
你真的应该尝一下这个,真是太美味了。
i was a fool 我太傻了。
you fall to ruin for love 你因为爱情而毁灭。
she is my heart 她是我的全部。
that is all that matters 这才是最重要的。
you do not rest?你不休息吗?
i would test you strength of your resolve (n. 坚决;决定要做的事)我要来试一下你的酒量。
ease trouble thoughts 消除大家的忧虑。
cut the pig 杀掉这些畜生。
then he speaks the truth 他说的是事实。
we h**e settled this 我们已经谈论过此事了。
come to reason 理智一点。
you carried his child 你怀着他的孩子。
hold him down 把他按住。
without hesitation 毫不犹豫。
turn from him 别理他。
dry your eyes 擦干眼泪。
what is it you seek?你想要什么呢?
with stakes worth the risk 值得冒险。
i am done running 我跑不动了。
you think so low of me 你这么看不起我。
wound my own heart 伤了我自己的心。
i would mend rift(n. 裂缝;不和;裂口) between us 我希望我们能重归于好。
in all things 对多有的事情。
let us set past aside,and look forwards deserving future 让过去的都过去吧,让我们共同展望未来吧。
words of significant worth 这话说得太好了。
apologies for earlier doubt 为先前的疑虑抱歉。
i long to see what dawn shall bring 我都等不及明天的到来。
half a day's journey 半天的路程。
i stay by your side 我们并肩战斗。
beneath my roof 有我罩着呢。
words no longer hold meaning。说什么也没有意义了。
such days are at an end 这种日子到头了。
a fortune thing 真是幸运的事啊。
the gods f**or us 诸神保佑我们。
none deserved 没必要。
i give you my word 我向你保证。
no man is ever truly free 没有人是真正自由的。
you aim too low 你的目标太低了。
you h**e lost mind 你疯了。
it's time 是时候了。
you shall be missed 我会想念你的。
take le**e now 现在就给我滚。
i am with child 我怀孕了。
take position 就位。
do what is necessary 做该做的事。
作文参考 记忆碎片作文 记忆碎片
作文参考范本。作文参考 记忆碎片作文 记忆碎片。撰写人。时间。每每到了夏天,我总会想起几年前陪我度过暑假的那间屋子。暑假里,父母不安心让我一个人留在家里,于是每天都把我送到外婆家。那是个极小的屋子,白天阿姨上班不在,就只有我与外婆 和一条极温顺的狗。只要写完了作业,外婆就任由我玩。有时候手上拿的零食...
《整理》 碎片阅读的利与弊作文 碎片阅读的利与弊
碎片阅读的利与弊。如今这个时代,今非昔比。我在想以前的人们接触 时只有电视机,报纸,或许还有书。如今,却是一个开关,几个字,便就可能会出现长篇大论。我还记得在我三四年级的时候,老师要求我们做一个ppt,虽然书上有答案,但那是几年前的书,我可懒得翻箱倒柜的找,就上网搜了点资料,三下五除二,一会就完成了...
英语笔记积累
hand out 拿出来,施舍 hand round 分发 hand round food and clothing 分发食物和衣服 hand round a prize 发奖 hand over 移交。hand down 传,宣布。give line and scope 欲擒故纵,先给自由后压制 ...