状况2:和老客户见面。
a:嗨!johnson先生,您好吗?
hello! mr johnson, how are you?
b:嗨!bill先生,我很好,谢谢,您呢?
hello! mr bill, fine, thank you, and you?
a:我也很好,谢谢,很高兴再见到您。
i’m fine too, thank you. glad to see you again.
b:我也是(我也很高兴再见到您)
me too.
状况3:第一次和客户见面,找到人后再相互问候。
a:对不起,请问您是blood先生吗?
excuse me! are you mr blood?
b:是的,正是。
yes, that’s right.
a:噢!林先生,您好!很荣兴认识您(很高兴认识您)
how do you do,mr lin! it’s my pleasure to see you.
b:我也很荣幸(我也是)
me too.
状况4:和老客户见面相互问候家人及生意。
a:哈喽!rown先生,很高兴又见到您。
hello !mr rown, glad to see you again.
b:嗨!lisa,你好吗?
hello! lisa, how are you?
a:很好,谢谢,那么您呢?
very fine, thank you, and you?
b:我也很好。
i’m fine too.
a:家人如何?
how is/are your family?
b:他们都很好,谢谢。
they are fine, thank you.
a:生意如何?
how is your business?
b:很好(马马虎虎/不太好/还不错/和平常一样)
very good(just so so/not very good/not bad/it’s the same as usual)
a:旅途如何?
how was your trip?
b:很好,但是我有点累,因为飞行很长。
very good, but i am a little tired, because it’s a long trip.
part 2
状况1:在机场。
a:对不起,您是johnson先生吗?
excuse me! are you mr johnson?
b:是的,我是。
yes, that’s right.
a:您好,johnson先生,我的名字是tom lee, abc 公司的业务助理。
how do you do, mr johnson, my name is tom lee, the sales manager of the abc company.
b:您好,李先生,很高兴认识您。
how do you do, mr li, glad to meet you.
a:我也是,我来接您去您的饭店。
me too, i came to pick you up to your hotel.
b:谢谢,您真好。
thank you, you are very kind.
a:您旅途还好吗?
how was your trip?
b:(1)是的,很好,谢谢。
yes, very good, thank you.
(2)不,不太好,我晕机。
no, not very good, i was got air.
a:您现在感觉好一点了吗?
do you feel better now?
b:是的,但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长。
yes, but i feel very tired, because it’s a very long trip.
a:我们走吧,让您到饭店登记吧。
let’s go, let’s get you checked in the hotel. let’s go and check in in the hotel.
b:好的,谢谢。
ok, thank you.
a:让我帮您拿行李。
let me help you with your laggage.
b:(1)谢谢,它们很重。
thank you. it’s very weight.
(2)没关系,谢谢,我自己可以处理。
it doesn’t matter, thank you, i can handle by myself.
a:这边请,我的车在外面等。
this way please, my car is outside.
b:好的,走吧。
ok. let’s go.
a:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。
please wait for me here, i am going to the parting lot to drive my car.
b:好的,没问题。
ok, no problem.
a:让我们直接到停车场去吧,因为这儿不好停车。
let’s go to the parking lot directly, because it is not convenient here.
b:当然,没问题。
of course, no problem.
状况2:在机场接机问候语。
a:让我帮您拿行李。
let me help you with you luggage.
b:谢谢!(你真好)
thank you! you are very kind.
a:旅途如何?
how was your trip?
b:很好,谢谢。
very good. thank you.
a:您觉得累吗?
do you feel tired?
b:有一点儿,因为飞行很久。
a little, because it is a long trip.
a:这边请。
this way please.
b:好的,谢谢!
ok, thank you.
a:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。
please wait for me here, i am going to parking lot to drive car.
b:好的,没问题。
ok, no problem.
状况3:在机场接机及途中对话。
a:您是gerry wise先生吗?
are you mr gerrywise?
b:是的,正是。
yes, that’s right.
a:您好,wise先生,很高兴认识您,我的名字是mickey。
how do you do? mr. wise, nice to meet you, i am mickey.
b:您好,mickey。很荣幸见到您。
how do you do! mickey. it’s my pleasure to see you.
a:欢迎到台北,这是我的名片。
welcome to taibei, this is my business card.
b:谢谢,这是我的。
thank you, this is mine.
a:让我帮您拿行李。
let me help you with your luggage.
b:谢谢,有点重。
thank you, it’s a little he**y.
a:我车在停车场,这边请。
my car is in the parking lot, this way please.
b:好的。ok
a:您第一次到台湾吗?
do you come to taibei the first. is this the first time you come to taiwan?
b:是的。yes.
a:旅途如何?
how was your trip?
b:很好。very good.
a:累不累?
do you feel tired?
b:是的,有一点儿,但是没关系。
yes, a little, but it doesn’t matter.
a:我们明天一早飞马公,班机时间是早上6:40。
we will flight to magong tomorrow morning, the flight time is at 6:40 in the morning.
我老板会在5:50去饭店接您,所以您在5:50前要准备好。
my boss will go to the hotel to pick you up at 5:50, so you should get ready before 5:50.
b:我知道,我会准时等他。
i see, i will wait for him on time.
a:如果您需要叫起床,只要告知饭店柜台。
if you need the morning call, please inform the counter of hotel.
b:没关系,我有闹钟。
it doesn’t matter, i h**e alarm.
a:您饿吗?
are you hungry?
b:是的,有一点儿。
yes, a little.
a:我们可以在您饭店附近的侬特利用个简餐。
we can h**e a quick meal in the nongteli near your hotel.
b:好的,谢谢。
ok, thank you.
part 3
状况1:在公司接应**。
a:这是abc公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?
this is abc company. may i help you?
b:我要找王大卫先生(请接王大卫先生)。
d**id wang,please./is d**id in?/could i speak to d**id?
a:请问贵姓?
who is calling/speaking?/may i h**e your name?
b:william johnson。
a:请稍候。
hold on,please/wait for a moment.
如果要找的人不在时)
a:对不起,他不在,您要留言吗?
sorry, he’s(was/went) out. would you like to le**e a message?
b:请他回电,告诉他我在公司等他的**。(我住在希尔顿饭店,房号1020)
tell him to call me back, for i will wait for his telephone in my componey. (i live in room 1020, hilton hotlel)
a:好的,他一回来,我会请他马上回电。(我会将此留言转告他)谢谢来电!
ok, i’ll ask him to call you back as soon as he returns.(i’ll give him the message)thank you for your call.
b:谢谢您的帮忙。
thank you for your help.
状况2 人在国外,经由接线生打对方付款**回台湾。
a:接线生,我要打一通对方付款的越洋**到台湾。
operator, i want to make a collect overseas phone call to taiwan.
b:您要找哪位?
whom would you like to speak to?
a:d**id lee。
b:**号码多少?
telephone number?
a:**是886,区码是02,**号码是25432100。
the code is 886, the area code is 02, the phone number is 25432100.
b:您的大名?
may i h**e your name?
a:lisa wang。
b:请等一会儿。
hold on, please.
a:好的,谢谢。
ok, thank you.
b:接通了,请讲。
the line is through now. please speak.
状况3 在公司接**,要找的人如不在,请对方留言。
a:早安,abc公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?
morning,this is abc company,may i help you?
b:请接分机123。
extension 123,please.
a:请稍候。
hold on,please.
b:谢谢。thank you.
c:出口部,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?
import department,may i help you?
b:是的,我想和王先生谈话。
yes,i would like to speak to
c:对不起,他不在公司(他刚出去吃午饭),您要不要留言给他?
sorry,he was out(he went out to h**e luch just now).would you like to le**e a message?
b:是的,请他回电,我的名字是d**id lee,我的**号码是27720151。
yes,please ask him to call me back,i’m d**id lee,my phone number is 27720151.
c:请再重复一下**号码。
please repeat your phone number.
b:好的,2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1。
ok, 2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1
c:您的大名如何拼写?
how do you spell your name?
b:d-a-v-i-d l-e-e. d-a-v-i-d l-e-e
c:他一回来,我请他回电。
i’ll ask him to call back as soon as he returns.
b:谢谢,再见。
thank you, bye.
c:谢谢来电。
thank you for your call/thank you for calling.
1、打**号码 make a phone call
2、接线生 operator
3、对方付款** collect call
4、预先付款** prepaid call
5、长途** long distance call
6、市内** local call
7、国际** international phone call/overseas phone call
8、** code
9、区码 area code
10、等一下 hold on,please./wait a moment./moment,please.
/wiat a minute./one moment,pleast.
11、分机 extension
12、部门 department
13、(请对方)留话 le**e a message/would you like to le**e a message?
14、(帮不在的人)留话 take a message/may i take a message?
15、重复 repeat/can you repeat your phone number?
16、回电 call back
商务英语情景
状况1 第一次和客户见面。a 您好吗?wise先生,很高兴认识您。how do you do?mr wise.glad to meet you b 您好!李先生,我也很高兴认识您。how do you do mr li.glad to meet you too.状况2 和老客户见面。a 嗨!john...
商务英语情景对话
商务英语情景在商务场合的问候中,正确运用礼仪非常重要,务必使用礼貌用语,比如 请 谢谢 等。另外还要注意使用正确的头衔和手势,握手是非常普遍的动作,最后微笑也是很重要的。下面是一些商务场合必备用语 见面问候的时候我们必须要做到以下的4点 1 introduce yourself with name ...
英语情景对话商务英语情景对话
关于我也叫顺溜的情景会话 关于米奇和小新的情景会话 关于哆啦a梦与我的情景会话 关于好员工是不请辞的的情景会话 关于做时尚女魔头不要太小雪的情景会话 关于星星代表老白的心的情景会话 关于七仔与八仔的情景会话 关于贾君鹏,你妈妈叫你回家吃饭。的情景会话关于freedom的情景会话 关于生活就像一盒巧克...