wele to the xx hotel.
欢迎光临xx酒店。
may i help you with your bags/luggage, sir?
我来帮您提包吧,先生?
how many pieces of luggage do you h**e?
您有多少件行李?
i’ll show you to the front desk/ lobby.
我来带您去前台/大堂。
this way, please.
这边请。there are too many people here, could you wait in linefor registration, please?
人挺多的,您请排队等候登记,行吗?
please enjoy your stay/h**e a nice stay with us.
祝您愉快。can i help you?
有什么可以帮到你吗?
how may i assist you?
有什么可以帮到你吗?
what kind of room would you like, sir?
先生,您要什么样的房间?
please wait a moment. i h**e to check if there is a room**ailable.
请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。
enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们这里入住愉快。
may i know your name and your room number, please?
我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?
excuse me, sir, could you spell your name?
请问您的名字如何拼写?
here’s your room key.
这是你的房间钥匙。
i’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir.
先生,对不起,让您久等了。
what can i do for you?
我能为您做点什么吗?
please wait your turn.
请排队等候。
may i know your name, please?
请问贵姓大名。
i’m sorry, sir. our hotel rooms are all booked at thismoment. we h**e no vacancy.
对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。
don’t mention it. my pleasure.
请不要客气,我乐意效劳。
h**e a good rest, sir.
先生,请好好休息。
good morning, sir. can i be of service toyou?
早安,先生。我可否为你效劳?
a moment, please. i will be with you assoon as possible.
请稍等片刻。我将尽快帮你办。
can i h**e your name and room number,please?
请告诉我您的名字及房间号码?
here is your bill, sir.
先生,这是您的帐单。
please wait a moment while i calculate your bill.
请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出来。
we aept the following credit cards,madam.
小姐,我们接受以下几种___
please sign here, sir.
先生,请在这签上你的名字。
we hope you will e stay with us again.
希望你再光临我们酒店。
would you please exchange us dollars for rmb. please?
麻烦你替我将美元兑**民币好吗?
the rates of exchange are on the board,sir.
先生,请参考告示牌的外币兑换价。
please could i see your passport or other identification?
请出示你的护照或其它___明文件。
be sure to keep it.
请好好保存。
please check it.
请点一下。h**e you a reservation?
您预定过了吗?
the bellman will show you the way to the ballroom.
行李员将领您去宴会厅。
would you please plete this registration form?
请填写这张登记表。
could you sign your
请签上您的姓名。
may i see your passport please?
请出示您的护照。
may i know your name and room mumber?
请告诉我您的名字与房间号码。
may i h**e your passport or id card please?
请出示您的护照或___
how would you like to make payment,by credit card or bycash?
请问您想用现金付款还是用___付款?
would you please pay 2000 as deposit?
请您付2000元押金。
we will return the balance to you when you checkout.
我们将在您退房时将余额退还您。
here is your room key。
这是您的`房间钥匙。
your room number is 1206 on the 12th floor.
您的房间在12楼的1206房。
here is your key card
这是您的房卡。
i’ll get the bellman to take your luggage up.
我会叫行李生帮您把行李送到房间。
the bellman here will take your luggage and show you theway.
这里的行李生会为您提行李,并为您带路。
we’ll extend the reservation for you .
我们可以为您延长预订。
are you checking out today?
您今天退房吗?
would you like to check out now?
您今天要退房吗?
please pay at the cashier’s desk over there
请到那边帐台付款。
if there’s anything you need, just call the reception.
如果您需要什么,就打**给服务台。
because of the bad weather, the swimming pool won’t beopen today.
因为天气不好,今天游泳池不开放。
the phone number of our hotel is 59228888.
我们酒店的**号码是59228888.
please dial 6 before you dial the number.
拔号码前请先拔6.
i’ll show you to room 1206.
我带您去1206房。
let me take your luggage, are these all yours?
我来替您提行李,这都是您的吗?
just a moment, please. i will bring a luggage cart.
请稍等,我去推辆行李车来。
are these your luggage?
这些是您的行李,对吗?
is there anything valuable or breakable in yourbag/briefcase/suitcase?
您的包/手提箱/皮箱里有什么贵重或易碎物品吗?
could you take care this bag by yourself, sir? i’mafraid the contents might break.
您能提着这个包吗,先生?我怕里面的东西会摔破。
模板,内容仅供参考。
酒店前台英语常用口语
一 概述。在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如 非正式英语 酒店前台英语口语。一 概述。在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话...
酒店前台英语常用口语
精品word文档值得 值得拥有。精品word文档值得 值得拥有。精品word文档值得 值得拥有。精品word文档值得 值得拥有。酒店前台英语口语。一 概述。在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只...
酒店前台接待英语口语
目前流行的住房贷款主要有三种方式 个人住房贷款 个人住房委托贷款和个人住房组合贷款。个人住房贷款是由商业银行提供的商业性贷款,也就是银行按揭贷款。只要您在贷款银行存款余额占购买住房所需资金额的比例不低于 并以此作为购房首期付款,且有贷款银行认可的资产作为抵押或质押,或有足够代偿能力的单位或个人作为偿...