功夫熊猫1英语台词

发布 2021-05-17 05:55:28 阅读 2497

你该起床get up!

b得赶紧开工了!you'll be late for work.

b阿波快起床。

po~~ get up!

b阿波你在上面干嘛呢?没干嘛。

hey, po. what are you doing up there?

p、oh.. nothing.

猴子! 螳螂! 仙鹤! 毒蛇! 老虎!

monkey, mantis, crane, viper , tigress ..

b、阿波快点开工了。

po. let's go. you're late for work.

p/我来了。

coming!

p/对不起老爸 sorry dad.

b/对不起有什么用又不能拿它来煮面条。

sorry, doesn't make the noodles.

b/你刚在楼上干嘛?那么吵?

what were you doing up there? all that noise?

p/没什么,只是做了一场梦。

oh...nothing. just had a crazy dream.

b/关于什么的梦? 你梦到什么了?

about what? uh? what were you dreaming about?

p/我梦到。

what was i...aah...i was dreaming about a...

p/面条了 noodles.

b/面条? 你真的梦到面条了?

noodles? you were really dreaming about noodles?

p/是啊不然我还能梦什么。

uhh...ya, what else would i be dreaming about?

b/哦,当心,那面条“扎嘴”

oh, careful. that soup is - sharp!

b/太令人高兴了 oh...happy day.

b/我的儿子终于梦到了面条。

my son finally h**ing the noodle dream.

b/你不知道为了这一刻我已经等待了多久。

you don't know how long i h**e been waiting for this moment.

b/这是个好兆头阿波。

this is a sign, po.

p/什么好兆头?

uh...a sign of what?

b/你就要快准备好了,我可以完全放心把我的秘方,祖传的秘方传给你了。

you are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient , of my secret ingredient soup.

b/然后你就可以水到渠成的从我手中接下这面条铺。and then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant.

b/就像我从我父亲手里接下它,我父亲从我爷爷手里接下它,我爷爷打麻将赢下它。

just as i took over from my fatherwho took over from his father. who won it from a friend over a game of mahjong.

p/老爸老爸老爸那只是一个梦。

dad, dad, dad. it was just a dream.

b/哦,那是远大梦想。

no, it was the dream.

b/我们是做面条的,血脉里流淌着汤汁。

wu xiang noodles. po, broth runs through our veins.

p/但是老爸你有没有想过做点别的事? 除了面条之外的事。

but dad, didn't you ever wanted to do something else? something, beside noodles.

b/其实呢,我年少轻狂的时候,倒是想过出去闯闯,想去拜师学做豆腐。

actually, when i was young and crazy,i thought of running away and learning how to make tofu .

p/那为什么没去?

so why didn't you?

b/因为那个梦想愚蠢得很。

oh, because it was a stupid dream.

b/你能想象我做豆腐是什么样子吗?

can you imagine me ****** tofu?

b/啊哈哈哈豆腐?

ha, ha, ha. tofu! no!

b/各所其职,各归其位才是。

we all h**e our place in this world.

b/我属于这儿, 而你呢。

mine is here and yours is...

p/我知道我也属于这儿 i know ……is here.

b/不是2号 5号 7号和12号桌,记着要微笑服务。

no, its the tables 2, 5 ,7 and 12. services with the smile.

s/身手不错,徒儿们。只可惜还是让我失望。

well done, students! if you were trying to disappoint me.

s/娇虎,不够凶猛;金猴,不够快;仙鹤,不够高;灵蛇,不够敏捷;螳螂。

tigress, you need more ferocity . monkey greater speed. crane, height.

viper, subtlety . mantis

g/ 师傅。-s/ 干嘛?

master shifu...what?

g/乌龟大师,他想见您。

its master wugui, he wants to see you.

s/乌龟大师,您想见我,出了什么事了吗?

master wugui, you summoned me?

is something wrong?

w/难到一定要出什么事我才跟老朋友见面吗?

why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?

s/那么,没出事?

so, nothing is wrong?

w/这个嘛,我也没这么说。

well, i didn't say that.

s/您刚才说。

you were saying?

w/我有一个预感。太郎会杀回来。

i h**e had a vision. tai lung will return.

s/这不可能! 他在大牢里。

that is impossible. he's in prison.

w/一切皆有可能。

nothing is impossible.

s/小单,快飞到啸岗监狱,叫他们加倍看守,加倍武装,把该加倍的都加倍。绝不能让太郎逃出来。

san, fly to chordom them to double the guards, double the weapons. double everything. tai lung does not le**e that prison.

g/- 是! 师傅。

yes, master shifu.

w/越想逃避宿命,越会在半道上与宿命撞个正着。

one often meets his destiny on the road he takes to **oid it.

s/必须想办法,不能让他闯进山谷,他是想复仇。他会。他会。

we h**e to do something. we can't just h**e him march in the valley. and take his revenge.

he'll, he'll...

w/你的思绪就像这池水,朋友,稍有外界触动,就很难清澈无扰。但如果让它静下来,答案便立刻变得清晰了。

your mind is like this water,my friend. when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see. but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

w/神龙秘笈。

the dragon's scroll .

w/是时候了。 it is time.

w/但是谁呢? 该把这蕴藏无穷神功的秘籍托付给谁呢?谁将成为神龙大侠?

but who? who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power? to become the dragon warrior.

我也不知道i don't know.

不好意思过一下。哎呦。嘿,当心点。对不起,收腹。对不起,我太失礼了。

excuse me. sorry. hey, watch it !

po. sorry. hey,watch your pose!

sorry, a thousand pardon.

什么! 乌龟大师要选神龙大侠,就今天!

what? master oogway is choosing a dragon warrior, today.

各位各位,快去翡翠宫,威猛五侠有人将会拿到神龙秘籍,这可是我们等了好久了。快带着面条去吧。

everyone, everyone, go! get to the jade palace! one of the five is going to get the dragon's h**e been waiting a thousand years for this.

just take the bowl!

今天可是武林的大日子!别管钱了快走吧。

this is the greatest day in kung fu history! don't worry about it. just go!

《功夫熊猫2》经典台词实用英文表达

1 夸奖 太棒了 初级 that s cool。中级 awesome。高级 that was pretty hardcore。小编讲解 这三个说法在这一集里都有出现哦。其中,cool 太酷了 大家都会说 awesome 很好很强大 在 功夫熊猫 第一部里头已经被阿宝用得频率非常高了。而这一集里,ha...

英语功夫熊猫观后感

首先说说配音。我完全负责任地说看英语版完全不能感受其中的乐趣,国语版的搞笑程度远远超过了英语原版。如今很多人看电影喜欢看原版,我也是,但惟独动画除外。从 狮子王 开始我就对国语配音的动画有无限的好感。毕竟边看动画还边看字幕这无疑会影响观影感受。这次的 功夫熊猫2 首先场景是在中国,其次笑点超多,再加...

功夫》经典台词 英语学习

十二 功夫 英汉经典台词 1.还有王法吗还有法律吗。is there no justice is there no law 2.这是一个社会动荡,黑帮横行的年代,其中又以 斧头帮 最令人闻风丧胆。惟独一些连黑帮也没兴趣的贫困社区却可享有暂时的安宁。in a time of social unrest...