extract one
录音片段一。
a: look, i must fly. i've got a train to catch.
看起来,我的去乘飞机了。我还得赶火车。
b: okay, h**e a good weekend.
好的,周末愉快。
a: you too. see you sometime next week.
你也是。下周什么时间再见。
b: right. bye.
好的。再见。
a: bye.
再见。extract two
录音片段二。
a: i'm afraid i must le**e now. my plane is at six.
我恐怕我必须现在走了。我的飞机在六点。
b: of course, mr durram. it's been a pleasure to h**e you withus today, and i hope we can expect to see you again sometime.
当然,durram女士。今天你和我们在一起真好,我希望很快能再见到你。
a: without doubt. thank you for your hospitality.
here's my card,so don't hesitate to contact me if you're in delhi.
肯定会的。谢谢你的款待。这是我的名片,如果你在德里请一定联系我。
b: i'll do that. h**e a safe journey.
我会的。。旅途顺利。
a: thank you. goodbye.
谢谢,再见。
b: goodbye.
再见。extract three
录音片段三。
a: on behalf of the team, i'd like to wish you all the best forthe future. it's been great working with you over the last few i hope we won't lose touch.
我仅代表团队祝愿你未来一切顺利。过去几年能与你共事非常好。我希望我们不要失去联系。
b: i'm sure we won't - and thank you for those kind words. i'lllet you know my address once i've settled in.?
我确定我们不会的—谢谢你们的鼓励。等我安定下来会告诉你们地址的。
a: good. so, keep in touch.
好的,那么保持联系。
b: i will. goodbye.
我会的。再见。
a: bye.
再见。extract four
录音片段四。
a: i must get going now. i'd like to miss the traffic.
我现在得走了。我想避开交通高峰。
b: ok. thanks for coming over. i look forward to seeing thedraft report next week.
好的。谢谢你的拜访。我期待下周看到报告的初稿。
a: sure. so, we'll be in touch early next week.
好的。那我们下周早些时候联系。
b: good. drive carefully then.
好的。开车小心。
a: right. bye.
好的。再见。
b: bye.
再见。extract five
录音片段五。
a: i'm sure we'll be seeing you again in the future.
我确信我们会很快再见你的。
b: i hope so. in the meantime, here's my card.
don't hesitate tocontact me if you h**e any queries.
我希望如此。同时这是我的名片。如果有任何疑问请联系我。
a: i will. h**e i given you my card?
我会的。你有我的名片吗?
b: no, i don't think so.
没有。a: well, here it is. h**e a good trip back.
嗯,给你。祝你归途顺利。
b: you, too. bye.
你也是。再见。
a: bye.
再见。extract six
录音片段六。
a: right, i think that just about covers everything. h**e yougot time for lunch?
好的,我想已经说得差不多了。你有时间吃午餐吗?
b: i'm afraid not. i've got another meeting at two o'clock.
我恐怕没有。我2点还有个会。
a: that's a pity. anyway, it was good of you to drop in.
真可惜。不管怎样,很高兴你能过来。
b: any time. i'll give you ring in a couple of weeks.
随时恭候。几周后我会联系你。
a: right. we'll stay in touch.
好的。我们保持联系。
b: of course. must go. bye.
当然。我的走了。再见。
a: goodbye.再见。
商务英语告别对话
以下是的商务英语辞别对话,一起来看看吧。a look,i must fly.i ve got a train to catch.看起来,我的去乘飞机了。我还得赶火车。b okay,h e a good weekend.好的,周末愉快。a you too.see you sometime next w...
商务英语对话
激励,高级用语,委托办事,说坏消息,讨论。a 好久不见了。b yeah,你的假期怎么样。a 不错,b 我有一个坏消息要告诉你,你有点变胖了。a oh,我知道,不要让我沮丧。b 不要沮丧,只要你稍微控制一下饮食,我相信你可以变回从前的,变得很高贵迷人。c hiab hi c 我很抱歉说这个,但是你上班...
商务英语对话实战
一 着装品位。一个人的着装品位不仅关系着一个人的形象,有时候还关系到前程。调查显示,62 的老板认为面试者的着装品位极大地影响到他们能否被雇佣。那么 着装品位 用英语如何表达呢?实用口语 着装品位 英语怎么说实用口语 着装品位 英语怎么说。dress sense is a person s tast...