日常简单英语口语对话】jane:good game?jane:比赛还好吗?
bob:not bad. bit too hot for me 还不错。我觉得今天太热了。
jane:yes, i know. kind of hard to concentrate, isn'tit?
jane:是啊,我知道。有点难以定下心来,对吧?
bob:absolutely. who were you playing with?
bob:没错。你跟谁一起打球?
jane:oh, just on my own. i just joined, so i don'treally h**e any partners.
jane:噢,我自己打。因为我才刚加入,所以我连个球伴都没有。
bob:really? oh, well in that case we should playtogether some time.
what's your handicap?
bob:真的吗?噢,要是这样的话,我们应该找个时间一起打。你的差点是多少?
jane:16. yours?jane:16。你呢?
bob:no kidding! i'm 16, too.
we should definitely playtogether some time. my name's bob.
bob:不骗你!我也是16。我们一定要找个时间一起打球。我是bob.
jane:jane. nice to meet 我是jane,很高兴理解你。
bob:me too. so, do you like the course?bob:我也是。对了,你喜欢这个球场吗?
jane:yes, it's fine. however, i personally think thefairways between the greens are a bit too long, especiallyfor such a hot climate.
don't they h**e carts?
jane:喜欢,还不错。不过,我个人觉得果岭间的球道太长了,点,尤其天气又这么热。他们没有球车吗?
bob:well, they used to, but they got rid of thembecause of environmental concerns.
bob:哦,以前有,不过后来基于环保的理由就不用了。
jane:oh, that's good. i guess the caddies were 嗅,那很好。我猜球童会很开心。
bob:actually, in my opinion, the carts were betterbecause you don't h**e to tip them.
bob:其实我觉得有球车比较好,因为你不必给小费。
jane:yes, but look at it this way:getting rid of thecarts probably gives more work to local people, which is agood thing, right?
jane:是啊,不过换个角度来看,不用球车或许能够增加本地人的就业机会,这也是好事一桩,对吧?
bob:possibly, but i still miss them! what bothers meis that the heat makes the caddies' life quite hard.
onemember's caddy fainted last week!
bob:也许吧,不过我还别食坏念球车!我担心酷暑会使球童的日子变得很难过。上星期就有一位球员的球童昏倒了!jane:how awful, poor 太惨了,真可怜。
bob:right. luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quitenear the clubhouse, so he didn't h**e far to carry 的确。
所幸那是在18洞,距离会馆很近,所以他不用背很远。
jane:oh, my god, you're kidding me! he carried himback?
jane:噢,天啊,你是在开玩笑吧!他背球童回去?bob:是啊。
日常实用的英语对话】a:hello, anna speaking!a:你好,我是安娜。
b:hey, anna, this is 嘿,安娜,我是詹森。
a:jason, where h**e you been hiding lately? you knowit's been a long time since your last call.
h**e you beengood?
a:詹森!你最近躲到**去了?你知道,从上次打**到现在已经好久了,最近好不好?
b:yes. how are you, anna?b:很好,你怎么样,安娜?
a:i am fine. what h**e you been doing?a:我很好,最近你忙什么呢?
b:working. i've been really busy these days. i got apromotion.
b:工作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。a:that's great, congratulations!a:太好了,恭喜恭喜!
b:thanks. i am feeling pretty good about myself know, bigger office, a raise and even an 谢谢,我自我感觉也挺良好的。
你知道,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个助理。
a:that's good. so i guess i'll h**e to make anappointment to see you.
a:不错,我猜我要见你的话得预约了。b:you are 开玩笑。
a:how long h**e you been working there?a:你在那家公司干多久了?
b:a bit over two years. this is a fast-moving company,and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding 两年多一点,这是一家发展很快的公司,资历在这儿不是决定升职的惟一标准。
a:how do you like your new boss?a:你的新老板怎么样?
b:she is very nice and 她人很好,思想也很开明。
a:much better than the last one, huh?a:比上一个好多了,是吧?
b:yeah. he was a real sl**e driver. he probably wouldh**e loved it if we were robots.
b:是的,上一个真是个奴隶主,他简直把我们当机器人了。a:forget about him. come over to my house 's get drunk.
a:忘了他吧,今晚到我家来,咱们一醉方休。b:good. tonight 8 o'好的,今晚八点。
a:8 it is. see you 说定了,回见。
b:再见。关于日常英语对话材料】tom:everyone is here.大伙都在啊。
bob:you are so late.你可真迟。
tom:it is a rare chance for us to get together.难得我们有机会聚在一起。
bob:yeah, everyone is so busy.是啊,每个人都那么忙。
tom:today, we must drink until we are thoroughly drunk!今天就让我们不醉不归!
bob:ok, i keep you company to the end.好,我奉陪到底。
tom:(after two hours, tom’s phone is ringing,and hepicks up…)sorry, buddies, i h**e to go.
两小时后,汤姆的手机响了,他接起来…)对不起哥们,我得走了。
bob:don’t be such a party pooper, can’t you stay alittle longer?
别这么扫兴嘛,再呆会儿吧!
tom:i am very sorry, my wife wants me to go back atonce.
很抱歉,我老婆让我马上回去。
bob:(lol)he is a real hen-pecked husband.(大笑)他可真是一个妻管严啊。
日常简单的英语口语对话
jane good game?jane 比赛还好吗?bob not bad.bit too hot for me 还不错。我觉得今天太热了。jane yes,i know.kind of hard to concentrate,isn t it?jane 是啊,我知道。有点难以定下心来,对吧?bob...
日常英语口语对话
1.hold on 等一下 口语中,人们不太用wait a minute 如果两人辩论,吵架,抬杠,你要别人 打住 可以说,hold it right there.2.i hate his guts.我最讨厌他。也有说i hate him guts.guts 是肠子,相当于 恨之入骨 的意思。he ...
日常英语口语对话
lesson 1 introduction 第一课介绍。introduction介绍 推荐 come来 here向这里,到这里 yes是,嗳,我在这儿 mom妈妈 pleased欣喜的 愉快的 see会面,晤见 遇见 so如是,如此。mom come here,bo bo.来,波波。bo bo ye...