商谈**是买卖之间很重要的一环。以下是外贸**谈判中常用到的英语口语:
1.let’s get down to business, shall we?
让我们开始谈生意好吗?
2.i’d like to tell you what i think about that.
我想告诉你我的一些想法。
3.are those prices fob or cif?
这些**是船上交货价还是运费及保险费在内价?
4.are these prices wholesale or retail?
这些**是批发价还是零售价?
5.that’s too high.
价钱太高了。
6.oh, no, this is the lowest price.噢,不,这是最低价。
7.let us h**e your rock-bottom price.我们给你低价。
8.what’s the price range?
**范围是多少?
9.they start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.它们以50元起价,至多到200元。
10.the price is quite reasonable.这**相当合理。
11.the price is unreasonable.这**高得不合理。
12.can you make it a little cheaper?
can you come down a little?
can you reduce the price?
你能不能算便宜一点?
13.that sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。
14.that sounds reasonable.那似乎非常好。
15.i’d like to hear your ideas on…
我想听听你关于……的看法。
16.you’re offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?
你提供我们的这种产品**是每台1800元吗,对吗?
17.we’d appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuanper unit.如果你能以每台1350元的**卖给我们,我们将不胜感激。
18.taking the quality into consideration, i think the price is reasonable.考虑到产品质量,我认为**是合理的。
19.there’s one problem to be mentioned.
有一个问题要提出来。
20.the price we quoted is quite good for your country.我们报的**相当适合贵国。
21.the price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.你报的**对于出口而言,有点偏高。
22.your price is 15% higher than that of last year.你们的**比去年的高15%。
23.i think you misunderstood me on this point.在这一点上我想你是误会我了。
24.we’re in complete agreement.
我们完全同意。
25.i can’t make a decision at this time.我无法现在做决定。
26. it’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.
我们无法以这种**销售。
27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.380元大约是我们能出的最低**。
28.i’m afraid i can’t agree with you there.
恐怕我不能同意您出的**。
29.your price is higher than that of other companies.你方的**比其它公司的**要高。
but considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.不过鉴于产品的优良质量,我们的**是非常合理。
之,商品的价值往往同商品的本质关系密切。当要强调出口商品的品质以使交易达到理想的**时,我们可以说:
this one is very good for 10 us dollars.(这东西绝对值10美元。)或。
theseareslightlyhigherinprice,buttheirsuperiorqualitymakes them more valuable than the less expensive ones. (这些货价稍微高了一点,但其优异的品质,使它们比那些便宜的货,更有价值。)在谈到商品**便宜时,买方切忌使用cheap这个词,因为在西方人看来,它意味着商品是由廉价劳工(cheap labor)制造出来的廉价商品。
外贸英语应尽量使用reasonable这个形容词。如:the price is quite reasonable.
(这**相当合理。)讨价还价的结果是双方做出的让步。在最后让步时可说:
“thebestcompromisewecanmakeis…”(我们能做出的最大。
让步是…)或者”thisisthelowestpossibleprice.”(这已是最低**。),然后坚定不移,否则,如果让步太过分,就可能造成卖方的损失。